•16•

16

~Jennie kim~

As I have heard after the show the whole YG family will go to celebrate in a private complex, they have already liberated the area from the press media. Ok Jennie this is your chance, I tell myself. After the concert I will talk to him.

~Ji yong~

The shouts of VIP continue to echo in the stadium, the concert finally ended and we all headed to the dressing rooms to rest a few minutes before the celebration. People arrive to celebrate us, suddenly that space becomes small because of so many people jumping and screaming, Seungri opens a bottle of champagne and they begin to toast.

Suddenly I feel a strange sensation, someone brushes my hand and I feel a paper between my fingers, I turn around quickly but there are so many people here, I can't see who it was, I look towards the door and I see Jennie, she is staring at me, I open the note and read "I need to talk to you today, when we get to the festive complex look for me ... J" I look at her and nod, I start to wonder what she wants to say to me, early on I noticed something that started to make me anxious but now my expectation has still grown higher.

I don't stop looking at her all the time, now  I look like an adolescent, my hands sweat, I take out a cigarette and start to smoke to see if the anxiety subsides, I look at her again, she is there next to the members, at times She gives me a look, I'm falling into her game like a fool, at what point did she grow up to do this to me, she has me waiting for a signal to attack her, I focus on my cigarette again. Dara approaches me and says something to me but I can't hear her, I don't have a head for her now ...

--- Well family we are going, each one towards their cars, we are already leaving, BLACKPINK your Van is in the B1, IKON towards the C4, WINNER the A1, 2NE1 and BIGBANG you brought your own cars so you will know, I'll share the location by GPS --- The president announces, and immediately everyone begins to leave the dressing room.

~Jennie kim~

We got to the party, seriously this is impressive, I am speechless --- Unnie !! Look at all that food waaaa !! --- Rosé yells in my ear. I'm looking for Jisoo --- Hey Unnie come I have to ask you something --- Jisoo looks at me and she came, we took a moment to talk privately --- Unnie today I need a favor from you, if you see that I'm not here and someone asks say I went home --- Jisoo looks at me worried --- But Jennie, why are you asking me that? And if something happens to you? --- I answer --- Unnie don't worry I'm going to call you so you'll know I'm fine and you can lie safely, well, you just say that I told you I was going home, In any case that is not lying because it is what I will tell you if I leave, OK --- Jisoo looks at me a little worried but finally accepts.

I look around until I see him, I get closer until he sees me, I look him in the eyes and he knows what I want, I turn around and he begins to follow me. I enter an empty utility room, the noise almost does not reach here, I wait until the door opens and Ji Yong enters slowly, I turn my back to him to see him in front, we are finally here.