Four

4

~Ji yong~

--- Hyung !! I told you I don't want anorexic models for my video. The concept of the song and its meaning requires a girl who expresses a pure and sweet aura --- I explain to my manager but he tries to convince me to choose the model from a brochure.
--- And why don't we use Dara? --- says Mr. Kim (manager)
--- Mmm, no, Dara no, she is well known already, and also she does not give me the fresh image that I want--- I say tired of the conversation. There are barely fifteen days left and I still can't find my muse, the girl who is capable of bringing the soul of the song I wrote to reality.

Finished topic for now. I have to prepare to go to the practice room to rehearse, the president has made the schedules of almost everyone in the company clear just to make sure that no one leaks any of my song. Sometimes he is a bit overprotective with me and with the members but this is already a bit of a stretch. I've been working really hard on the album lately, and I know the promotions will come later, so tough times are coming and the holidays are far from here.

Finally I arrive at the company, it is a bit early to tell the truth, I called the choreographer and he still hasn't arrived and as I see the dancers have not arrived either, I must have been confused about the time. I go out of the elevator to the corridor and go to the practice room, a sound is heard from here it seems that some traine did not find out about the restriction today.

As I get closer I identify the melody and the strength of the voice of what appears to be a young girl. I reach the door and open it softly. She is so focused on her presentation that she doesn't even notice my presence. Seeing the reflection of her in the mirror something in me lights up, she is simply beautiful, she has a strength and character that exhales from her body as she moves and sings. I don't know how, but she manages to give off such a great warmth and purity that for the duration of the song it is as if there is nothing in the universe but her. And I can only stand there admiring the scene, when it ends my reflection is to applaud it. When she notices me, she turns nervous, I observe that 17-year-old adolescent and the only thing that comes to my mind is that I finally found my muse.