•36•

36

36

2020

~ Ji Yong ~

It is the first time I have traveled by plane since I finished my military service, from the window it can see the aerial view of the city of Paris with its concentric streets, it is an unmistakable sight. It's a pity that Jen has already left, it would have been perfect to meet her here, but it doesn't matter, in a few weeks I'll see her in Japan, that longing makes the excitement of being here diminish and I just want time passes faster and go to her side, and see her again, feel her smell, her voice, her skin. How much has changed since the last time I held her in my arms, I still remember perfectly everything about her, every inch.

I arrive at the hotel where I always stay, the reservation was already made, an employee carries my suitcases that are quite heavy while my bodyguard takes care of the papers. The room with views of the Champs Elysees and the Eiffel Tower is expensive ... yes it is, but it is worth everything to be able to have those views, but for some reason I do not find them as exciting as always, there is something that I miss more , her tender smile, nothing compares to that, not even Paris compares to your smile Jen. I reach for my cell phone and let the world know, even if the world doesn't understand me, I know she will.

"Oppa! I see that you have arrived in Paris, how was the trip? " Jen's message arrives at the moment.
"Wow, you have been faster than my fans in seeing my post, anyone would think that you have an obsession for me" I reply
"I don't see the lie there" Aishh this girl ...

Someone knocks the door, I put down the cell phone and go to open it, it is an employee
--- Mr. Kwon excuse the interruption but I have been told to give this to you as soon as you arrive, it is from a girl ---
The clerk hands me a sealed white envelope --- Thank you, good evening ---

On the envelope I recognize Jen's handwriting and her favorite perfume, or at least the one I remember she always used. I lie on the bed and I am about to open the envelope, inside there is a small letter and a ticket to the BLACKPINK concert in Japan

Ji Yong-oppa, I confess that I was very excited to leave you a letter. Here I leave you a vip ticket to the concert, I don't think you would need it but the idea of ​​G-Dragon going to my concert with a ticket like BLINK kept spinning in my head and Jisoo thought it was very funny . I already told the girls that I have contacted you again and that you are coming to Japan, they were very happy for us. As you told me your flight is for two days before the concert, here I leave you the address of a place that I have rented, this part is already a secret. I miss you and I count the hours to see you again, two years have been a long wait but nothing compares to this ... J

I finish reading the letter and fold it again, I bring it closer to me to smell it once more. I light a cigarette while I unpack things, it is time to get to make up the outfits that I will use in the events. I dedicate myself fully to creating new combinations and adding my brand to them, that way time flows faster and makes the wait less.

After a few hectic weeks I am already on a plane to Japan, I am covered by a mask, a hat and everything that is necessary to not be recognized, it is incredible how at times some person at the airport before boarding looked at me strangely, I suppose that no matter how much I cover myself, it's impossible to be invisible, I'm glad I couldn't get rid of my bodyguard who has followed me here against me. After hours of flight we finally arrived.
--- Ji Yong-ssi, where are you staying? --- Mr. Yoo asks
--- Here I have the address, decide to rent a car and leave me there, now that you have come here I do not know where you will stay, my affairs here are private, I have no intention of having you sniffing ---
--- Don't worry, the CEO has already been informed of your unexpected visit, he has told me to join the BLACKPINK staff host ---
---What?!! How has the CEO been informed? --- I grab my hair with one hand, how difficult is to keep something hidden ...

This city like almost all of Japan, full of cars and people walking from one place to another. While we are in the car we pass by the place where the concert will be, large posters and leed screens announce the artists, among them Jen, a cold and penetrating look makes her expression impressive, the opposite of when she is in privacy, where her fat cheeks and smile make her look like a girl, I smile at the magnitude of what she has achieved and make me remember the times when VIP filled spaces like this to see us, inevitably a longing takes hold of me for a while, I miss that part of my life ... I miss the great and charismatic G-Dragon ...

--- I take care of raising the suitcases, you can leave now, if I need something I will call you Mr. Yoo ---
--- Okay, let me know the schedules as soon as you get settled --- My bodyguard tells me, gets in the car and leaves.

Looking at the parking area I see a gray Van ... I guess she's here. I take the elevator, to get to the apartment floor. I get to the door and put my hand on the lock, it gives way, it was open, I enter slowly. The first thing I see when I enter is the silhouette of a girl against the light who is standing in front of the great glass window looking at the city, when she notices my presence she turns around, a smile is drawn on her face and my suitcases fall to the floor at the same time that my heart falls for her ...

--- How long time, Jen… ---