Chapter 13

"Good morning" I stated excited the next morning as I saw little Oliver and I grabbed him and gave him loads of kisses. "Did he sleep well tonight?" I asked William and he nodded.

"Yeah, Charlotte said he slept through the whole night." William said and my eyes went wide in excitement.

"You slept through the whole night." I cood to Oliver with a huge smile on my face. "You're such a good boy." I said giving him loads of kisses on his cheeks. "He's so adorable. I want more." I sighed dramatically and Lucas looked at me amused. "Don't look at me like that, this is the most adorable person in the whole entire world. I want thousands." I said and William burst out into laughter as Trevor looked up at me shocked.

"Thousands?" Trevor said and I nodded with a huge smile.

"Thousands. If not, millions." I said and Trevor laughed and shook his head. "No seriously."

"Sure, you do." William said and Hugo was eating his food and he was silent and I frowned at that for a bit before looking at Oliver and he was just such a happy little kid.

"IF they're all as adorable as you, then I want millions. Yes, I do" I said excited to Oliver whom giggled and I giggled as well. "You're perfect you are." I said as I gave him some more pecks and I then handed him to Charlotte as it was time for meetings and we went towards the meeting area and I went and sat next to Trevor, as that was my place now and I grabbed my paper and I looked at Hugo whom sat in front of Trevor and he still looked like something was eating him up. William was staring at Hugo with a bit of worry too, but he ignored it as he started the day with discussing security threats and shit like that.

"Ok I can't handle this anymore." William stated later that day as we had just finished dinner. I was absolutely exhausted, but William's voice woke me up right away; it was his king voice. "What the fuck is going on Hugo?" William said and Hugo looked up and he looked confused.

"What?" Hugo said and William gave him the king look.

"What the fuck is going on with you today? Did you and Julia get into a fight or something?" He said and he was furious right now, something that scared me.

"No sir," Hugo said and that shocked me a bit, that he spoke to William like that; but I then looked at William and he looked furious and he was in his kingrole and the way he oozed power, it turned me on but it also scared me. I suddenly understood a bit more why all the mayors in this country feared William; because he barely spoke but if he spoke like this when he did, well I'd be terrified.

"Then what is the problem? I've in the past hour said some incorrect things and you haven't corrected me once. You're not here right now and we do not have the time to deal with that. So, what is going on?" William snapped at him.

"Can I talk to you in private?" Hugo said and I saw tears in his eyes and William looked at him for a second and then looked at his fathers, then Trevor and then me, and I was staring at Hugo with loads of worry. "Please?" He stammered as tears started to appear in his eyes.

"Fine." William said and he stood up pissed off and Hugo followed him.

"Did anything happen to you two last night?" Trevor asked carefully looking at me. "I've never seen William as pissed as he is now."

"No. I mean he's been weird ever since the phone call so yeah" I said and Trevor nodded slowly at that as the fathers looked at me nervously. "Is Will always that.. powerful in meetings?"

"Never with us." Steven commented. "But he hates disinterested people during important meetings like this. It's good that he did that." I nodded slowly as I took a bite of the dessert and I looked at Trevor whom was now discussing something with Lucas. The door then opened and I looked up and William was the only one that walked in. I expected him to walk in calmer and collected, but that wasn't the case. He looked even more pissed off than I had ever seen him before. The only time I've seen him like this was when he was torturing the shit out of Harry after he was responsible for killing my baby. I then checked his hand right away and his fist was bloody and my eyes widened at that. I looked at Trevor whom was looking at his fist as well and William sat down and he was furious.

"Stella. Triple whiskey and an ice pack now." William snapped and my eyes widened as I looked at him and he didn't look at me. He was staring ahead and his breathing was intense and I stared at that and it scared me a bit. Stella, the maid, then walked in with a triple whisky and an ice pack and William took a huge gulp of the whiskey and then put the ice pack against his fist.

"William?" Trevor said very carefully and William looked up at him. "Where is Hugo?"

"He's being looked at by the medical staff." William replied as if it was a normal response and I frowned at that a bit.

"What happened?" I said and William looked in my direction, but didn't look at me.

"It's not my thing to say. He'll come in here after being checked and he'll state it himself." William said and he took another gulp and I stared at him for a second.

"But uhm" I said and I cleared my throat. "You have uhm." I looked at Trevor whom was staring at the fist of William with a bit of worry. "You have a lot of control with your emotions. There are people here, I'm not going to name names" I said and Trevor stared at me amused. "Whom have trouble with that. Is there- do we need to get security here so that Trevor doesn't kill Hugo?" I stammered. "I'd very much like Hugo to keep living you see. I'm sure that whatever he did, whatever fuck up he made, that it will be fine right? Was it a business deal that he fucked up? Or did he leak some information by accident? I'm sure that."

"If Trevor decides to go lose on Hugo, he's accepted that." William snapped as he took another sip. "STELLA." He then snapped and I looked at him shocked. "Hugo has told me he will accept any form of punishment that the six of us decide on."

"The six of us?" Steven said carefully and Simon was staring at William with a lot of confusion.

"Yes." William snapped at his father. "I want the three of you to be here and he wants that too."

"William?" Trevor said and William looked at him now. "What is going on? Look at me."

"I'm not going to look at you. It's not my thing to say. Stella, another whiskey." He snapped.

"Will?" I stammered looking at him but he didn't look at me. "Please look at me." I said as I stood up. "Just take deep breaths."

"Sit down." William demanded and I stared at him in pure shock.

"Bro. You're angry at Hugo, don't take it out on our wife." Trevor snapped and I sat down carefully as William stared ahead and he got another whiskey. The door then opened and I looked up at Hugo and my eyes widened as I saw that both of his eyebrows were probably broken, because they were stitched up. His nose was also blue and even more crooked than before. He looked at the situation seeing that it was tense and he slowly sat down.

"Stella, just bring the bottle of whisky please." Hugo said and Trevor went and sat even straighter and the three fathers were staring at Hugo in shock.

"Before you tell them, I want everyone here to know that I literally just found out and I know for a fact that Trevor did not know, or Hugo would have looked like what he is going to look like after he tells him." William said and I stared at William with my eyes wide.

"Is it that serious?" I then said confused. "I mean what can be so serious that you'd beat up your own brother. I'm sure that a trade deal or whatever wouldn't be as important. I don't like the two of you fighting." I said carefully and William kept staring back ahead.

"Hugo." William said and Hugo bit the top of his lip as he took a sip of his whiskey.

"6 weeks ago, I went to Valkarae" He said carefully and I stared at him with interest as I pulled up both of my knees and then put them down, crossing my legs. I put my hand on Trevor's leg, hoping that it would calm him down. "I met up with Patrick after not seeing him for six weeks, at a pub. We got immensely drunk." He said and he was looking at his hands, he wasn't looking up. "And two girls walked up" He said and I had this horrid feeling, as if my body was telling me that it already knew what was going to be said, but my mind just wasn't ready. "It was Heather - and I." He said and he closed his eyes and I closed my eyes for a second. I felt William staring at me now, for the first time, but I didn't respond to that. I opened my eyes and I looked at Hugo again, whom was looking at his hands and he was shaking a bit. I then realised he didn't dare look up because of the tenseness that was coming from my right hand. I looked sideways for a second and Trevor was furious, Gotar furious, king of knives furious. "We had sex, and I got a call yesterday that she is pregnant with my baby."