Chapter 5

Julia P.O.V

The next morning, I woke up, my body intertwined with Trevor's and I thought about our conversation last night. We had talked a bit but we had not solved anything, I had not gotten any clarity. But I knew that I would never get clarity, and I was fine with that. They had their own agenda, and I had my own agenda as well.

I got out of bed and I took a long shower before I went towards my styling room and my personal assistant was standing there with my team. "What is the planning for today?" I asked as I sat down in my robe, they started on my make-up and my hair.

"You're having another day with the first lady." She responded and I nodded slowly at that as I closed my eyes and let them do their magic. I then decided on a simple dress and I walked towards the breakfast area. My three husbands were sitting there, all of them wearing suits.

I decided if I wanted to get further with my agenda, with my mission, that I'd have to keep them on my good side. Even if I was immensely upset and heartbroken by what had occurred after the dinner two nights ago. I had lost track of what my goal was; getting back to my parents in a smart manner. I had forgotten that I had been taken by these three men and if I wanted to go back to my parents, and for my husbands to be punished, then I would have to play this smart. I had to keep my goal in sight and if I got as emotional as I had been two nights ago, if I let my emotions get as deep as they had been, I would never succeed.

I pressed a kiss on all of their cheeks and sat down as I got my yoghurt with fruits.

"What is the planning for the three of you today?" I asked as I took a bite of my yoghurt.

"We have meetings with Jason all day." Hugo said and I nodded slowly at that as I took another bite and Trevor was staring at me with a certain look. I knew he knew about my doubts and I was genuinely curious if he had told his brothers. If he hadn't then I knew that he was the 'weak link'.

"That sounds exhausting. What are you discussing?" I asked as William gave me a small smile.

"Trade deals, it's boring really." Trevor said and Hugo gave him a look and I smiled amused at that.

"Sounds exhausting. I have to spend the day pretending to find different buildings interesting so you know, the most boring day in the world." I stated casually as I yawned a bit as I finished my breakfast. I grabbed Hugo's arm for a second, him smiling looking at me, as I looked at the time. "Speaking of which, I'll see you guys tonight for dinner?"

"Yes" William said and I nodded as I gave all three of them a kiss on their cheeks again as I walked away. The rest of the day was absolutely exhausting and boring, but I had to pretend to find it interesting. This was the role that I wanted; be a public queen. I wanted that so my parents would know whom I was, and start a plan to get me back. But I knew that it would not be as easy.

I arrived home around eight and I walked into the dining area and my three husbands were sitting there waiting for me, all on their phones. I hugged Hugo from the back, giving the back of his head a kiss. He rubbed my arms as he looked up at me and I looked down at them and gave him a quick peck. He would be the hardest to fool; as he was the biggest manipulater in the world. I walked to Trevor and gave him a quick peck and rubbed his shoulder. I sat down next to William, giving him a lingering peck, as his lips were my dream.

"How was your day?" William asked me and I nodded as I told him everything I had done.

"But it was immensely boring to be honest" I said as I took a bite of my steak. "I mean what is so interesting about those buildings anyhow?" I asked and Hugo gave me a small smile before they told me about the trade deals that they were going to sign tomorrow and I listened in interest.