Chapter 7

"Good morning." I stated the next morning as I was still in my pyjama's. I knew I had the morning off as my husbands were going to sign the trade deal that they made with the United States. I hugged Will from behind and placed kisses on his shoulder and then his cheeks.

"Good morning" Trevor said with some amusement as Hugo walked in wearing his fancy suit. "You two are trending on the internet."

"Why?" I asked as I went and sat next to Trevor, grabbing his arm and putting it around me. I cuddled up to him as he grabbed his phone and he then went on twitter, which was a site where people all around the world would communicate with one another or something. He then went to 'trending topics' and I saw that #Hulia was trending and he pressed on it and you saw videos of the two of us roller skating, people confirming that it was the two of us with pictures of us kissing after taking off our masks.

"We do look adorable." I commented with the biggest smile ever as I gave Trevor a kiss on his cheek. "I look hot, don't you think so Will?"

"You always look hot love." William said casually as he wasn't concentrating on the conversation but was reading some file.

"Thanks love. Are you already in king modus, or can I see a cute smile on your face?" I said and he looked up at me amused with a small smile. "Good. What are the rules regarding the concert this afternoon? Can I dance a bit, not full on, but a bit?" I asked and William stared at me amused. "I know I have to stay clear from you because you're in king modus and I'm just too darned adorable and hot."

"You can do a bit of moving and dancing." Hugo said and I showed the biggest smile ever as I started eating breakfast.

"Will tonight and then tomorrow we go back to Locatlie, us then or?" Trevor asked and I turned my face towards him with the biggest smile ever.

"Of course. Equal time remember. When are you going to Gotar?" I asked and he smiled a bit looking at me.

"I'll leave after two nights in Prangie for a week." He said and I looked at him sadly. "Two nights with me then?"

"Yes. Two nights with you, then one one one one, or two two. Depends on my mood." I said casually. "I don't really care, as long as until this cute little thing." I said putting my hands on my belly. "Is out of me, I get peace and quietness. No drama, no shit. Only love and fun." I looked at Hugo whom gave me a look. "Do you understand?" I said looking at him. I was actually asking him if I was allowed to be free when we got back.

"Only fun and love." He confirmed and I smiled. I looked at Trevor whom looked at me amused.

"You didn't?" he said and I nodded.

"I thought you told him, but that wasn't the case. It was a spectacular fight. Marvellous." I confirmed and he nodded.

"But you two are all right?" He said casually and I smiled.

"What makes you say that?"

"First of all you're here, second of all I can see when you've been dicked down so you know." He said and I shoved him sideways through my laughter.

"What am I missing?" William said casually.

"O, I told Trev the night we were together and yesterday Hugo" I said and Hugo stared at me amused. "That the tattooed fucks gave me an opportunity to go to the United States and that I could be free and shit. I for one second thought of taking it but their plan was shit."

"O" William said looking at Hugo with a bit of shock. "And you're ok?"

"After the marvellous fight she just mentioned yes, although it wasn't really a fight, it was more a discussion to be honest." Hugo said. "You don't seem surprised."

"I told you he wouldn't." I said with a huge smile and William shrugged at that.

"It's logical she would want to know whom her parents are. Now she knows and she won't leave unless there is an opportunity, she can be with us at the same time."

"Wait what, how do you know that?" I said with a frown and William looked up at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Because you love us." He said with a shrug as he took a sip of his coffee.

"You're scary. Can you read minds too?" I said and William smiled amused.

"No. I just know you, and I would do the same thing if roles were reversed." William said and I rolled my eyes at that. "But if Hugo doesn't get his panties in a twist, then I'm fine with you being free and love and fun and stuff." he said waving it away.

"IF he wasn't, you wouldn't be?" I said my eyes widening.

"O no, I would still be fine with it, but it would cause fights and tension and shit and that would be exhausting." William said and I burst out into laughter and Hugo laughed as well as Trevor was rubbing my back. "We do have to leave in five minutes. A car will pick you up at one. You can have my laptop, you know my password, if you want to do some research. Here are the acts that will be performing." William said.

"Trevor and Hugo, I want a private goodbye moment with William, as I'll have grumpy king in front of me aaaaaaallll day" I said with a sad face and Trevor giggled.

"I'll see you at the concert." Trevor said giving me two pecks. "Love you."

"I love you too." I said and Hugo leaned down giving me two pecks. "Wait" I said and I grabbed his face and I stared into his brown eyes and I stared into it for five seconds and then let out a sigh. "You're excused."

"If one of our children gets my eyes, we're fucked." Hugo said and I burst out into laughter as he winked at me. "See you this afternoon hun." He said and he walked away.

I stood up and I walked up towards William whom gave me the biggest smile ever as I sat on his lap and I hugged him as I put my hands through his hair. "I love you" I said giving him a couple of pecks.

"I love you too. Bath date tonight?" He asked and I nodded in excitement right away as I gave him some more pecks and then sighed. "What's wrong?"

"Your lips are amazing, that's all." I said as I gave him some more pecks.

"I don't want to intrude." Trevor stated walking back in as I was giving William pecks.

"Then don't" I said with a huge smile on my face and Trevor laughed as William looked at me amused.

"We do have to leave now though. One minute." Trevor said.

"Your ass looks amazing in those pants Trev" I said as he walked away and he burst out into laughter and William giggled. I gave him a couple of pecks before I got off of him. "I'll see you this afternoon. I love you."

"I love you too." He said giving me another peck. "See you this afternoon" he said and he gave me one more peck before he left.

I sat down on the chair and couldn't help but smile. They understood me and knew a part of my mission. I would have a couple of hours to think about how I could approach this afternoon and get the ball rolling without fucking everything up.