Chapter 9

After Trevor got off of the phone, he told the drivers to hurry up and I frowned. "What is going on babe?" I asked.

"There is a security threat at the moment." He said as he looked over his shoulder for a second. "For the past days we've gotten intel that there is a group here, a part of the tattooed fucks, that are here in the united states. They want to take you. I'm not going to let that happen."

"O" I said with a frown. "What were they planning on doing?"

"I have no idea, but that was Lucas on the phone and they heard that they were planning something tonight. So, we're going back to Locatlie. We'll state that you weren't feeling so well, or a family emergency."

"What about Will and Hugo?" I said with a tad of panic.

"William is currently scaring the pants off of Jason." Trevor said casually and I nodded at that "Hugo is there to make sure it all goes diplomatic though."

"That makes sense. So, we're going back to Locatlie" I said and Trevor nodded. "And this has nothing to do with me getting to meet my parents and you three not trusting me?"

Trevor looked at me and he raised an eyebrow. "No of course not." He said and I nodded slowly. "Don't be silly." He snapped at me and I nodded slowly at that as I looked out the window as there were several cars around us as we were being brought to the airport.

"I want a security sweep of our airplane." Trevor stated as we arrived at the airport and we were staining next to the airplane and he did not want to go in. I saw that two hundred security guards were currently going into the airplane and I looked at Trevor as his phone went again and he walked away from me. I had this horrid feeling that they were keeping something from me. But it was probably for the best.

After half an hour another set of a billion cars arrived and Hugo and William walked out and William walked up to me right away. "Are you ok?" He demanded grabbing my face.

"I'm confused. Why do we have to leave in such a hurry?"

"Because in the stadium there were people that were trying to take you away from us." He stated calmly and I nodded. "And we don't want you to be taken away from us. If you are taken away from us and they do a DNA test." He said and he took a deep breath. "We'd be in deep shit."

"What about at the hospital in Canada though?" I asked curiously.

"We made sure there was no DNA left or any of your blood." He stated and I nodded slowly looking at him. I then turned my head as I saw the 200-security people walking out of the plane and giving Trevor a thumbs up.

"Shall we go inside? I want to go as soon as possible?" Trevor demanded as we had been waiting for another five minutes. I had waited in William's arms.

"Boys?" I said and the three of them looked at me as they were walking to the stairs. "Peace and quietness from now on? Love and fun?" They looked at one another and they were all in their kings roles, they then looked back at me.

"Yes. We promised you that." Trevor said and I nodded slowly at that as my heart was racing out of my chest. I looked sideways for a second, taking all of this in. "Julia. We have to go right now. They figured out we left and they are coming here." I looked back at Trevor with a frown now. "Come on." He said carefully with a small smile looking at me. I nodded slowly at that as I followed them up the stairs into the airplane. I turned my head and took the scenery in one more time.

They promised me peace and quietness and I hoped that this annoying kink to my plan would not ruin that. I looked back ahead and Hugo was observing every move I made. I had to be careful. I walked into the airplane, and my gut feeling was telling me that this was not the last I would see of the United States of America.