Yandere Villain Bakugou X Reader

Start from the beginning

You screamed as you lifted your body against its pleas of pain.

"YOU MONSTER!" You wailed as the tears rolled down,  your body collapsing in pain as bakugou looked at you from above.

He slowly turned around as he walked up the stairs out the basement to leave you in your grief.

***

You wish you'd known how long you've been there, but no windows in the dark damp basement gave you no clue if it was night or day, bakugou... also hasn't been there in 2 days since you've woken up, suddenly you hear the door bang open as the devil himself comes down looking at you.

"Calmed down... cry baby?"
"I might cry again if your ugly face comes near me again"

He sighs at that and sits on a chair nearby placing your favorite food on the table with a drink aswell, god you'd make a horrible comment if you weren't dying of hunger.

"Lets make a deal." He states taking out a fry obversing it before throwing it at your mouth, catching it effortlessly

You keep it there as you give him a chance to explain, he stretches out as as he slowly walks around you scratching his hair before speaking.

"I'll release the chains on you, IF- he pauses to grab your jaw as he's blood cold eyes stare into yours -you behave and stay with me"

You contemplate the offer, looking around anywhere but him as you decide, he's patient with you while you think as he nuzzles into your neck making you flinch.

Suddenly you have an idea as you cuddle into him with fake affection that took him by surprise.

"alright..." you speak softly as he moves away to look at you with a gleeful pride in his face as he moves closer to your lips he bites the chip hanging on the side of your mouth off as he leave to grab the keys quick.

God you wanted to throw up but for the sake of surviving you'd fake loving bakugou.

***

You've been now with bakugou for 6 weeks, you live in a small empty house in a bad side of town, you have to admit his smart when it comes to hiding, you haven't seen any sign if life since coming up from the basement only a few of bakugous extras as he puts it.

Bakugou still didn't trust you, and as much as you kissed, cuddled amd flirted with him, he kept a security anklet on you, you couldn't leave without being shocked half to death.

A small knock on the door alerts you as you look at the time, putting the book down you walk to the door.

You open the door thinking it was one of bakugous boys giving you a gift or food from their boss, but the shock of someone hugging you and picking you up.

"(Y/n)! God we found you finally"

You knew this person and tears formed like a dam to explode

"K-kirrii" you whined hugging him back  as he hushed you walking in quickly. You hugged for so long until he pulled you back.

"We never stopped looking for you, everyone was searching high and low for you" he spoke as you tried to control  the burn in your chest as you crackled a sob.

"Y/n.....you look awful" he wiped your eyes as you explained what's happened.

"That bastard, boasting about doing that to deku" he mumbles as you eat the food he delivered. Apparently, one of his sidekicks was undercover and acting like bakugous henchmen, as soon as he found out about you he reported it to Kirishima asap.

You sighed looking up "I've been trying to find a way out here, it's the only reason I've acted like a partner to him, but this shackle and his henchmen are a pain" you say dangling the said trapped leg.

He hums as he looks at it.

"I know these, he stole it months before from a security base for villains! I can ask denki to help out with these" he speaks as you fill with hope.

"3 more weeks (y/n) give me 3 weeks and we'll break you outta here" he speaks hugging you.

"And by the way" he speaks as you open the door for him.

"Dekus alive and in ICU"

TO BE CONTINUED

Hahahaha I got my MOJO back

What you think about that plot twist huh XD

Anyway more stories will be coming g out soon!!

Peace out

👑
🐺