Chapter 63- The graveyard

Start from the beginning

I lashed out, having no use of control over powers I didn't even know I had. I had sent Peter flying backwards into a wall, no wand necessary. My arms were stretching and I could hear myself speak a language I didn't even recognise. I could feel myself, gradually lifting off of the floor, my hands turning to claws, my whole body, my whole innocence and loving personality ripping to shreds in every second I continued. I could hear Harry screaming my name, yet I payed no attention, there was something that awakened in me, something that would be hard to shut off again.

Before I knew it, the ground was a mess, the once smoothed over grass, filled with lumps and holes where the soil was now showing. Chunks of the earth ripped up at my grasp, yet some how, I was laying on the ground, a pain in my neck, and a needle on the floor at the side of me.

The woman approached me, a long blade in her hand, as she sliced from my elbow to my palm. The blood began to drip as I was dragged by my arm, letting my blood drip into the cauldron. I could hear the woman chanting strange things over it, as Peter had backed up against the wall in fear.
"Blood, of the passed powers, forcefully taken. A power displayed in the name of vein. The dark lord, shall rise, again!" 

A huge source of power ran threw me, hurting more than the cruciatus curse. I instantly dropped to the floor of the cauldron, looking weaker than I ever had done. I was useless, I couldn't save Harry, I couldn't save Cedric, I couldn't even save myself. Yet, none of that was as bad as I had just done, I had just watched the Dark Lord rise again, being able to do nothing. Just a sobbing mess on the ground. 

"Ah, Lucinda, How lovely to see you again." A voice said, sounding more like a whisper. I saw that the girl had bowed, leaning at the cauldron. I honestly thought that she was insane, well more insane that what she was. When a loud bang ran out, causing both me and Harry to clasp our hands over our ears. 

My legs were trembling. My arms were trembling, practically every part of my body was shaking in fear. The man who everyone feared, the man who haunted my dreams as a child, the man who everyone knew the name of. He who must not be named, stood right in front of me. 

His pale head, bald head, displayed the many veins running through his skin, purple and blue. He looked like a corpse, the way his skin looked. His eyes were pure evil, black to the very core and an awful smile landed on his lips. He seemed to stretch as he walked, he walked as if he was a baby walking for the first time. He reached Peter, in which the man, cowered in fear. 

"Your arm Wormtail." The cold voice spoke, holding out his arm to meet the other one. 

Peter held out the arm, with no hand, "My lord, bless you, bless you." He cowered, scared, but thankful. 

The man turned his nose up in disgust, "The other arm Wormtail." Peter quickly switched arms, in which the man, grasped hold, rolling his sleeve to reveal a tatoo, looking rather like a skull and snake combined. He held his wand in his other hand, pressing it to the Peter's mark, causing a nasty sob to release from his mouth. Almost instantly, people had begun appearing into the grave yard, bowing low, all wearing the same type of skull mask. The dark lord seemed to take huge pride in this, as he seemed amused, yet terribly angry. 

"After all these years. Nearly 14 years it has been, yet, none of you tried to find me." He said, addressing the crowd. "Not one of you returned." 

"I returned." Wormtail said, but as the man turned his attention towards Peter, he quickly stepped back, head hung low and lips trembling. 

"Out of fear, not loyalty." Voldemort dissed, looking at the man like he was some sort of idiot- which truth be told, he was. "Although, you have proven yourself useful, these last few months." With a flick of his wand, a metal hand had appeared on the arm of Peter, which he bowed his head in greatness for.