Chapter 55- interview

Börja om från början

"That's it. Fuck this shit." Y/N said, not even caring, she stood up from the bed, wincing in pain, but she wouldn't be the girl I fell in love with, if her stubbornness didn't overrule her.
"Y/N for gods sake. Lay back down." I rushed to her side as her feet places onto the cold floor. She instantly yelped in pain as she stumbled, straight into my chest. I held her tightly and tried to sit her back on the bed, only for her to somehow brace herself, and continue walking around.

"How is sh.." Looking towards the door, I saw a now, very angry looking, mother, Remus, and exceptionally frustrated nurse. "Y/N! Get back in bed."
"I'm fineeeee." She groaned.
She had began to make her way to the exit, where the others had entered, and it wasn't until the four of us nagged at her that she spun around.
"What's that on the wall?" She pointed to the wall behind us. We quickly turned around, reaching for our wands incase whatever she had seen is dangerous, only to find that she'd used a distraction to slip out the door.
"Uhhhgg. I miss Poppy!" The nurse groaned, trying to walk towards the door, "she was the only one that could control her."
"Honesty. That's girl." Remus shook his head, but I saw some form of amusement settle in his eyes.

Hurriedly, we all darted out of the room, to hear the chants outside booming louder and although we dreaded to admit it, we all knew the reason for that.

—————
Y/N's pov:
So far, everyone I've seen have called me stupid. But, oh well, I won us the game, there you go. I've received constant nagging from the nurse on 'the consequences of my actions', it's time like this when I wish Poppy was here.

So, I'm going back onto that pitch, and I'm going to make my captains speech. I have managed to acio my broom, which probably to my delight, has made it a lot harder for the others to catch me. I stepped out onto the pitch, soaring up into the sky to meet the rest of my team, the minister, and Bagman.
"Y/N are you alright?" Bagman asked, we were surrounded by cameras, so I had to be extremely careful with my words.
"Great thank you! We won!" I screamed.
The others began jumping up and down, in the ministers box.

"Captain Wood, are you ready for your interview?" A rather young man, with brown hair asked.
"Yeah, go ahead."
The mics and cameras were tilted directly towards me, one mic connecting to the camera directly, to get the best footage, the other used to announce to the entire stadium.
"Well. I think we can all say that, that was quite a show you put on there. Any comment on what people have called, 'the fall from grace.'

"Well I seem to remember that a similar thing happened in the final of my last season. I'm pretty sure I ended up falling quite a distance. Only difference is, this time I jumped." I laughed. The man laughed, along with the surrounding people and crowd.
"And could you tell us the injuries you faced?"

"Well: I've snapped my back in a few places, and am high on the amount of potions they've given me, but other than that, I'm fine. Might get a bit of a telling off from my boyfriend and his mum, for coming up here though." I laughed.
"Ouch. We better let you go then. I've heard your dating Fred Weasley, is that correct?" He asked.
"Sure am."
"Well, he's a very lucky guy. Getting such a beautiful lady as yourself. I wish I was in his position." The man gave me a grin I couldn't quite make out, so I just smiled in return, giving it a half hearted laugh. "Well, thank you for doing this interview. Here's my number so you know how to get in touch with me."
I took the number politely but couldn't help but wonder, why on earth would I need his number. I shook hands with the man, who held on a little too long for my liking, and scanned the area around me.

I saw Fred and his family in the corner of the room, a smile that didn't settle right with me. Thank walked over to him, standing at the side, and giving him a hug, that he was hesitant to return, given the state of my back.
"What's wrong?" I asked.
"Nothing, it's alright." He replied.
"No it's not. Tell me. Look if it's about that guy. I have no idea why he gave me his number, but I have already thrown it away. Your the only one for me." I explained.
He looked down towards his feet, while he mumbled, "it's just that. There's so many guys that can give you more than me. Why would you even want to be with..."
"Because I love you Fred. I love you more than anyone in the world. Your sweet, kind, my literal best friend, your funny, honest and literally the best. And your not bad looking either but I'm not going to say anymore on that. Wouldn't want you to get big headed." I cut him off.
He slowly brought his gaze towards me, and pressed his lips firmly to mine. As he did so, there was a camera flash, as people crowded me and Fred, no doubt to put an end to the dating rumours and get any information out of Fred as possible. I rolled my eyes, and ignored the calls of the gathered people, and grabbed Freds hand, walking away from the scene.
"Ready to go, Miss Black?" Fred asked.
"Born ready. Come on, I'll apperate you." And with that, I grabbed his hand and apperated back to Grimaud place.

———————

"There she is! Woman of the hour!" We had just entered the house, where my friends and family were gathered, including Lee, who had been invited back to celebrate with us. I laughed, at the sight of everyone wearing matching quidditch jerseys, all with my name on the back. My dad was stood on the table, obviously very drunk, a glass in his hand.
"I'd like to make a toast!"
The cheering had stopped as the room fell silent and people looked in the direction of dad. God, this will be good.

"To Y/N! The worlds best quidditch player! You have done well my darling and I hope you play for the rest of your life, because you've got natural talent. Well, except for when your pregnant of course, wouldn't want to damage baby Weasley after all."

My face blushed and I looked down at the ground, avoiding anyone's look. The girls were sniggering and Molly was crying happy tears at the thought. Even Remus seemed to smile happily. I eventually looked up when I felt a hand being placed on my back. Freds cheeks matched the same colour as mine, bright red.
"I'm sure we'd have cute kids." He laughed, "lots of little gingers."
I smiled along, so happy by the thought. There was no doubt that I wasn't at all ready for children, I was only 17. But could I imagine me and Fred having children of our own? Yes. I 100% could.

The rest of the night was a blast, revolving completely around me, which I would usually hate. But added with the amount of alcohol I had consumed, it seemed to take all the anxiousness off me. If it's one thing that I have learned from today, it's that I have an amazing family that love me. Whether it's the two people that are actually related to me, or the family of gingers that have grown more and more like my family every day. But that's what family is all about, if you love them, it doesn't matter if you share the same blood or not.

————————-
Hey everyone! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! I had lots of fun making it!!