After like forever he finally left the bathroom only with a towel wrapped around his slim muscular waist.

His hair was wet and water kept dripping on his bare chest. "Oh you're not sleeping yet?" He says while drying his hair.

You just lay on the bed and shake your head "I'm not sleepy.." He looks at you furrowing his eyebrows.

"Why?" He walked closer to you. The closer he gets the clearer you can see of his fine figures.

You gulp once again as you see him standing with his six pack in front of you. "No-nothing.. I'm gonna go drink for awhile" you were about to walk past him when suddenly he stopped you by your waist.

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
(Not safe for ramadan - please skip)

He turned your body around and face him. Pulling you closer to him. Your face was millimetres away.

His left hand made its way to your neck and slightly caressed them. He licked his lower lip in hesitation.

"may I?..." You seem like we're under his spell and nodded. He leaned down and pressed his lips against yours.

Without hesitation you ran your hands up to his neck, threading your fingers into his hair. You could feel his other free hand travelled down your waist and slip into the bathrobe.

He caresses your thighs gently. Slowly he pushed you down to the bed and hovered above you. He breaks the kiss and stares into your eyes with his intense dark orb plastered on you.

Both of you were panting heavily. His hand made its way to your bathrobe and slowly he untied it. He was about to slide it aside when you stop him.

"First time?" He asks. You nodded slowly. He leaned down, brushing his lips against yours and said "I'll be your first and your last..." before connecting them again.

He slid the bathrobe to the side. He smirked when he noticed no bra was attached on you and trailed his hand from your bare stomach up to your bulky chest.

He squeezed them gently, playing with your hard nipple. Your head screaming for you to stop but your body couldn't resist him.

A soft moan escaped from your mouth. He pulled away and looked at you once again. "Are you sure about this y/n?" Concerned was noticeable in his tone.

You lifted your body up to him supported by your elbows and linked your lips against him. Before parting them again and say "pleasure me, please..." he smiled at you.

"I will baby..." without wasting any moment he freed the bathrobe off you. His heated kiss travels down from your jawline, down to your neck.

The hot kisses he gave you on the neck making you moan his name by accident "Jung-Jungkook..."

You can feel him smirking, he sucked and bit all over your neck leaving lots of dark red purple marks.

"These marks tell the guys out there that you belong to me baby" his lust eyes plastered on you.

You smile at him and slide your hand down to his muscular torso. He closes his eyes, you gasped when he suddenly attacks and sucks on your right breast swirling his tongue around it and caressing the other free one.

Then you felt a hard pressure slowly to grow on your lower abdomen. That's when you realize his hard member were pressed onto you, wanting you.

His cold hand trailed down to your black lace underwear. Slowly he caresses your womanhood from the outside, drawing circles on it with his thumb.