Regulus looked down hoping not to see the one thing that he suspected, but he had been having an unlucky day if not a week.

"Gracie I-"

"You what? Don't tell me that you're you-"

"Gracie please."

"No! You please tell me that you aren't one of those." Gracie asked in disgust, causing Regulus to break a little.

"So what? It's supposed to be my destiny. All my parents have it!" Regulus went back to looking at anywhere besides into Gracies eyes.

"No Regulus. This isn't you, it can't be. You never even wanted to be any of them!"

"HOW WOULD YOU KNOW?"

"BECAUSE I KNOW YOU REGULUS! YOU ARENT LIKE THAT YOU ARENT LIKE YOUR FAMILY. MERLIN YOU DONT EVEN LIKE TO CALL THEM YOUR OWN FAMILY!" Gracie yelled back. Regulus shook his head looking more angry than upset.

"Gracie I'm not sure if I could even call you my friend." Regulus spoke while kicking a chunk of grass away.

Gracie scoffed. "How could you even say that? Of course I've been your friend, if not even a bit more!" Gracie began to feel angry as well. Not even having a shed of tear to spread for the poor boy.

"How could you do this. Did they make you?"

"No it was my own choice." Regulus said, but he sounded as if he was being sarcastic, and he was.

Gracie looked at him angrily " Rhett I need to know. They can't be doing this to you!"

He shook his head squinting his eyes then said "How could you even still call me that? Don't you care that I'm not who you think you are? Don't you care that I just ended up being of what everyone suspects how Slytherins should be?! Don't you care that you're talking to a Death Eater?"

"Don't say that." Gracie eyes began to spill tears.

"Why not?"

"Because you aren't one of them, I won't believe it." Gracie said, not completely believing herself.

"WOULD THIS SHOW YOU?" Regulus lifted one of his sleeves only to reveal that very same drawing tattooed onto his forearm. Gracie only shook her head as Regulus nodded vigorously standing closer to her.

"I am, what I am." Regulus stated in a low whisper.

"You don't even believe it." Gracie whispered back, looking into his eyes.

"No, but I have too." Regulus replied after awhile. They stared at each other, Gracie having tears slipping from her eyes as Regulus only looked at her in complete shame. 'How could I do this' he thought, not believing himself on how many times he's messed up his chance to even grow a simply friendship with the girl in front of him.

Regulus only began to blame himself for everything in his head, not even know how close he was to her or how he began to steep forward, almost connecting his lips towards hers. Then, he had realized what he was doing. He tried to move away but was dragged back down by Gracies harsh hold onto his tie, bringing him down into a kiss.