CHAPTER 6

I quickly run out of the house while the boys follow me. Raising my gun and look everywhere to find Antonio. "Antonio!" I shouted as anger rushing through my blood again. I wouldn't forgive myself if something happened to him. I run and found him near the beach.

"What happened, are you okay?" I ask rushing towards him and check every part of his body. Nothing.

"I'm okay, Ivy." He said and I released a heavy sigh, then hug him tightly.

"Can't breathe." He said then chuckle.

"Sorry." 

"Let's go, I think we need to go home as fast as we could. I'm sorry we can't continue our vacation." I said and we walked back to the house.

"It's okay Ivy." He said reassuringly but I know he's sad about it. We enter the house and I go to the house and then sit on the couch as they all follow.

"Sadly to say but we need to go home. I need to know who are those, immediately. They really wants to start a war. Then we'll give it then. In an hour we'll go back to Manila to get back to New york, get ready." I said getting up from my seat and go to my room and start packing my clothes.

After an hour of packing my clothes and I also get to shower then I go downstairs wearing just sweatpants and tank top while bringing my baggage.

"When we're already at New york, find out who did that. They're trying to threaten us." I said as they all nod. After almost ten hours we made it to New york now we are at the conference room. We wouldn't waste time for this, because they really wanted a war. Then I'll give it to them. Though to be honest I haven't really met Leo King, when I met him he was probably sixteen at that time and I wouldn't forget how he just stare there and watch his father kill Camilla, my Camilla. My mother. When she died ten years ago I became like this. A monster, a monster that everyone feared.

Camilla is the one who taught me everything and until now I am cherishing it. Till now I am still doing what she taught me, though to be honest I wouldn't be like her. She's just one in a million, she's my Idol. She inspires me in many ways. She treated me like her true daughter and I love her so much. And I regret that I didn't get to express how thankful I am to her. And now I'll do this for her, for my Mom.

"Clark get the information about what happened in the Philippines, tell me every information to who did that." I said the anger is not leaving me, every damn time, I can tell that anger becomes a habit of me.

"Yes, Ma'am." Clark said.

"And you Richie and Anderson. I'll assign you both for the transaction tomorrow night. At the club, it's Alejandro. I don't wanna deal with that bastard so do it for me. If he didn't give the money then put him in the dungeon and call Khalil to do his job. Am i clear?" I ask.

"Yes, Ma'am." They both said in unison. Yes, they call me ma'am when it's serious. Though I didn't really like it because it's kinda cringey in some sort of way.

"That's for today. Do what i said." I said and I was about to get out of the room when someone spoke.

"What about me!" Antonio and Matteo said.

"Well I don't know. Maybe clean the house." I said putting my finger at my head and acting like I'm thinking.

"That would be great I guess." I said and the other boys tries not to to laugh. Seeing their face makes me want to laugh as well but I hide it using my blank face and it works.

"Yes, ma'am." They both said and they don't even object. Can't wait to see them clean the house for real.

"Let's go to the Warehouse, Khalil, Clark, Anderson, James and Richie. And you both should start cleaning now or else...you know what would happen. Enjoy cleaning boys." I said and immediately left the room and the five of them follows me. We are now in the car as I sat at the front seat while Richie is the one driving and the others where at the back, as we all enter the car we all burst out of laughters.