CHAPTER 18

It's been a week since we're staying here and to be honest it's pretty good. We haven't started the job that Antonio was offering since he didn't tell us about it yet. Luckily they give permission to get our stuff and I got to get my laptop which is great as well and now I am looking for Ronaldo's information, of course I've made sure that he wouldn't track me since I knew that he already told Antonio and I know that they're planning to look for Cortez but I wouldn't let them, this is mine to handle.

Scanning my eyes through the screen, reading the information. It says that Cortez is now in Spain and now is a businessman holding a small company in Spain. This would be pretty easy for me but to my Revenge I wouldn't use violence anymore, though I can't promise not to, I'll just use it when I needed it. Since I am talking about my parents of course they wouldn't be happy to know that their daughter kills just for them.

I quickly close my laptop hearing a knock from my room and I quickly pushed it down my bed. I open the door revealing none other than Antonio Black wearing his intimidating suit. I keep distance from him, as well he is to me. We'll just give each other glares then turn to look away.

"Why?" I said, annoyed at his sudden interruption.

"Watch your mouth Ms. Dallarosa." He said glaring at me and I just rolled my eyes up to the ceiling.

"Go to the conference room, I'll talk with you." He said but before he was about to leave I stopped him.

"Why don't you just tell me here?" I said annoyed because I don't got the energy and time to talk with this bastard.

"Just go." He said sternly as his voice holds nothing but power and I simply nod because I don't have the energy to fight with him but before he walks aways he asks a question which make me shock, a little bit.

"You know Alberto Cortez?" He asks out of nowhere, though I know this time would probably come.

"He's a person I know, who I don't give a fuck." I said sarcastically which makes his jaw stiffened and his fist turn into ball which signals that he's being serious.

Surrendering my hands up to the air as I laugh for a short time.

"I don't know him." I lied but it comes out as truth to him and he just nods and left. I release a heavy sigh and start following him to the conference room which where the boys and the three dumbos were. I sat beside Antonio while Khalil sat beside me. As of now Khalil is the only one who knows the truth and his promise were kept because we are the only one who knew it yet, since the time isn't coming just yet.

"Today is just a discussion about your Jobs here. It's either you work as a maid here or to the warehouse." Antonio started and I laughed hysterically which makes his jaw stiffened making me stop laughing.

"You sure to kidnap us just to make us work as a maid?" I ask sarcastically earning a chuckle from the boys except him.

"Oh come on Ms. Dallarosa, atleast you guys wouldn't get killed right." He said coldly making me roll my eyes.

"Working at the warehouse isn't normal since you guys needed to do training for month to prove if whether you're good to work there. This mafia contains levels, Major, senior and the junior. Juniors are the least level which means that they're the weakest but still good. Next to them where Seniors who are in the middle part, those where mostly the people who go to missions with the Majors. There was eight Majors in Black empire but now it's only seven since the one died which is Ivy. The major contains Khalil, James, Clark, Anderson, Richie, Matteo and Me." He said coldly while we all listen carefully, though I already know all of this I still listen to everything he said.

"So I'll give you all until dinner to think. Choose wisely." He said then leave the room. I quickly go straight to my room and wait for someone to come. I know that choosing is damn hard especially that I'll be back to this kind of life. And them, surely they wouldn't like it. I am cut off from my thoughts when I heard a knock from my door as I replied to them to come they do so revealing the three dumbos.