CHAPTER 11

Someone's point of view

At the Ball...

I get out of the venue where the ball is held. We heard shootings then everyone is getting chaotic. My heart pounded abruptly as I go somewhere, to a room. I heard people shouting something.

"There's a bomb, get out of here!" But I didn't go out, I saw a girl laying at the floor lifeless walking towards her as I check if she's really dead. She still has a pulse, getting her bridal style then I go out of the room. A long hallway at the front of me as I go somewhere, a door that leads to an hidden exit. The exit held to a forest then I run holding the girl.

I run until I am far away from the building but I can manage to still see it because of how ginormous it is. Then it exploded, I don't know what to do. All in my head is to get out of here and get the girl I am holding to be safe. I don't know why I am doing this, I just felt the need to. After almost running for eternity I saw my house releasing a heavy sigh, I immediately get her inside my house. Yes, I do live here. In the middle of nowhere, I just felt in peace here.

I notice that she got shot at her back, getting my first aid kit in the cabinet and walking towards her as she lays at my bed. Seeing her closely, she's beautiful. Luckily, when I lift her dress up to check where's the spot she got shot. She have a vest? But she still have blood flowing because the bullet doesn't really get into her back but beside her waist. Putting pressure at her waist slightly as I clean it. I knew why she loses her consciousness because of the impact, I know she'll be up after an hour.

Putting the duvets at her then I left the room. Going to the kitchen deciding to cook something so when she wakes up she have something to eat. I am Alfredo but I get to called as Fred. I am at the ball because I was hired to be a waiter there. I don't even know why I agreed to serve there, maybe I am just being pathetic to have a job. And I don't even know that the people I was going to serve is Mafias, those people who live in a life where everyone's lives is theirs. That's the reason why I chose to live here. But her, I don't know her but she doesn't look like one of them. She looks so innocent.

Turning off the stove as I put the soup at the bowls putting it at the table. Checking her and saw her slowly opening her eyes, curious about where the hell is she...

~~~

I opened my eyes seeing a old room, broken windows and a ceiling who are all dusty. Why the fuck am I here? Thinking hard on what happened then I felt my head spinning. I hissed in pain then some unfamiliar guy run towards me handing me a water and a drug. I am hesitant to take coz I was thinking he was trying to drug me. "It's pain killers, it would make you better." He said reassuringly taking it, drinking the water. Felt better after some minutes. I have so many questions in my head, I am still in my dress.

"Who are you? Why I am-." He cut me off, the audacity of this guy? Didn't he know who I am?

"Get changed first, here's some clothes for u. That's the bathroom, I'll tell you later." He said pointing at a door where the bathroom is probably at, then he left the room.

Standing up going to the bathroom. Who use this bathroom, this is old as fuck. Way older than me, I don't have choice though. Opening the shower as the cold water flushes at me. I'll be dead at the coldness of the water but still I survived. Getting out of the bathroom as I quickly change into the clothes he gave. My eyes widened when I saw that he gave me women's clothes. It's a dress at my same size. When I was done I went outside seeing the whole house.

It's all made by wood, from the furniture and some decoration. "Let's eat." He said then I sat opposite to him. A hot soup in front of me then I start to dig in. Moaning at how delicious this food was. This taste like my mom's special soup. Sopas. I stopped eating as I furrowed my brows seeing him then he also stopped.