CHAPTER 7

Antonio Black •pov•

Flash back...

Matteo got shot

"Antonio!" Ivy shouted and I immediately entered the room.

"Call doctor at home, bring them there. Make sure Matteo is fine." She said and left before I ask questions. Why does she want him to get a doctor? I thought, I know her. If she'll hurt someone it wouldn't affect her in some sort of way but this Matteo Gambino seems different, he's not just someone for her.

I go straight to him and let some man get him to the car. We are now at the car sitting heading back to the house while he bleeds but I make sure to put pressure so that his shoulder won't lose a lot of blood, he got shot at his shoulder so it wouldn't cause a lot of damage.

"How do you know her?" I asked. I want to know what his connection to Ivy.

"She's my friend, long lost best friend."  He said. What did he mean by long lost bestfriend? I thought I am her only bestfriend.

I felt jealousy towards him. I like Ivy since we first met. She's just so perfect and I admire her so much. But the fact that I didn't get the courage to tell her what I feel towards her hurts me. It was way more painful than physical pain. And it is really devastating how she didn't notice it, or maybe I didn't really give her any sign, after all I am really good at hiding my emotions. Does she like me too?

"Bring him at the room, the doctor is already there." I said entering the house and I saw the boys on the couch, furrowing my brows as they point at the direction where Ivy was, at the basement. Basement consists of many rooms, gyms, entertainment, conferences room and many more. But I know where to find her. I look at her from the door frame as she shoots at the circle board nonstop not until she got a call and after she was about to leave the room I hide at the room beside it.

I get out of the room and go to the fifth floor as fast as I could and luckily she's not there yet. And then when she came at the room where Matteo is, she go straight to couch beside it and then said to leave them. But I didn't, i eavesdrop, I know but I just needed to get answers to my million questions since she doesn't have time to answer it so I'll get it by my own.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to shoot you Matteo." Ivy said. She just apologize to that bastard who steal our drugs? What the fuck.

"I am fine Aur-." Matteo said but she was cut off by Ivy.

"Ivy Black is my name." I know she doesn't like to hear what he's going to say that's why she cut him off, I know her so much and the fact that her past is really a hell, she experiences stuff that I didn't even believe existed.

"You're Ivy Black? The Mafia Queen? Black Empire?" I heard Matteo say.

"Yes. Now, take some rest, I'm not done with you yet." Is the last thing Ivy said and get out of the room leaving him.

End...

~~~

She just hugged me there as tight as she could and I wouldn't lie, I love it. At the same time I hate it when I see her like this, all I wanna do is protect her and that's what I've been doing since then.

"Shhhh, don't worry Ivy. I'm fine, I wouldn't let that happen." I said trying to calm her down as I ran my hand through her back in a circular motion. When she's already calmed down she looks at my eyes for a couple of seconds and I look at her also. This only last for a couple of seconds but it feels so good but the fact that it ended so soon. Then after she look at Matteo, she look at him like how she does to me. I feel jealous...

Ivy Black

After a few seconds of looking at their eyes I stand up wanting to eat because I know it's a great solution to lessen the stress. Walking towards the dining area and I sat at my chair wiping the tears harshly using the back of my hand. After a couple of minutes the food was served then the boys came because it was already dinner.

"Are you okay Ivy?" Khalil asked breaking the uncomfortable silence and the concern held his tone.

"I'm fine." I simply said.

"You don't look like- i cut him off.

"If i said I'm fine, I'm fine." I said raising my voice a little bit. I feel sorry for him, I know he's just concerned.

"Sorry." I said getting up not having the appetite anymore.

I go straight outside till I reach the garden where my favorite spot is, it's the bench beside the fountain. I always sat there when I feel sad. The moon shines so bright from above while the stars join and the cold wind of the night blows. This is what I needed for now, to be alone. To think of everything I will do.

"Hi Camilla, I know you're proud of me. I missed you so much, I don't even know how I could continue what I have promised. I don't even know if you'll be happy if I did this, but I need to. I promise I'll kill them, I promise I'll make them pay for what they have done to you." I said looking at the moon admiringly. I didn't even notice my tears slips but I didn't wipe it harshly just like what I always do, instead I let it fall and it flows nonstop making my shirt soaked but I didn't even care. All I needed is let it all out, and I did.

Feeling tired and sleepy and decided to go back to the house and go straight to my room then fall in a deep slumber.

I woke up pretty late, ten in the morning, I slept for fourteen hours straight and no one really woke me up nor my alarm clock. Maybe I am just too damn tired, getting up, I then go to the bathroom and take a shower. Getting out of my room wearing a white shirt and a blazer on top and trouser with matching short heels. Going downstairs heading to the dining area where they're having a breakfast having a conversation. When they look at me just a few second and get back from their conversation. What the fuck, am I dead now? I sat at my chair and started eating, not wanting to deal with their shits and I eat peacefully. If they don't want to talk to me, then don't.

I was done eating and they aren't so I decided to leave immediately going straight to my office and I start working on my new partnership and how I would kill the Kings. I was just casually making some paper works when something popped up, a notification. I open it and read the information. It's the yearly ball where every mafia in the world are invited. This is the great plan to kill them, the Kings. All I need to do is a proper plan.

"What the fuck!" I shouted as my eyes frow bigger. The ball would be in three days, that means we only have three day to think and prepare. Though I already had a plan, but not in a ball. But there's no hard to Ivy Black ofcourse.

Getting my phone and I texted Antonio to go at the conference room for an urgent meeting having no energy to talk with those bastards yet. Getting up from my seat putting back my phone in my pocket then leaving my office as I go to the conference room they all sat in their place.

"We will go to the yearly ball and I thought maybe we can make our plan on killing them at that party, that would be fun rigth?" And they all shook their head in disagreement. What the fuck!

"That wouldn't be good Ivy, you know there's a lot of people there. So we should probably put that plan in a different time. That ball wouldn't be the great time." Said Antonio.

"Why Antonio? It's been fucking eight years, and until now they're still alive!" I said raising my voice slamming my fist at the table making a loud bang.

"I'm not wasting my time anymore, don't you just forget they're trying to kill you! You Antonio, and it's now final. Either you want it or not this plan would be done at the ball. Prepare!" I said still in my loud voice and I got up and left the room, then anger took over me.

Can't wait to know what would happen at the upcoming ball...it would be fun. I thought.

April 17,2021

Hell is empty
And
All the devils
Are here
-William Shakespeare

Thank you lovely;)