CHAPTER 19

"What do you mean by free us and do you think that I'll let you work here Rory? You don't know them." Fred said while pacing back and forth at my room for the thousand times.

"Yes, I know it's dangerous but that's the only thing I know that will make you guys free." I said. If we didn't just go to that damn club then maybe this wouldn't happen.

"No Rory, if we'll be free here you will as also. I wouldn't let you here with those bastards." He said taking his seat at the corner.

"What do you mean? Let you guys work in that shitty warehouse, we didn't even know what's up with that work." I said, Antonio isn't helping and Fred as well, can't he just understand that I'm doing this for them.

If I just get to say that I'm capable enough to work at the warehouse and maybe this discussion would be over. Antonio doesn't say anything about my offer and just leave me at the kitchen, that fucking bastard. "We will work at that warehouse then." That's the last thing Fred said then left my room slamming the door. I go to the door and locked it making sure no one will caught me, getting my laptop under my bed and opening it.

I contacted almost five different people who were there to justify about Alberto's murder. Even though they're so fucking ridiculous that they just stare at my parents getting killed, I don't have any choice either and just rely to them. This is the start, a new start for me. A new chapter of this cruel book of mine. Step by step that I'll be making, alone. For my parents, Camilla and myself. I'll be finding out whether all of my hardships would be paid off or I'll end up in a miserable situation.

I release a loud sigh of frustration while running a hand through my hair. What would I do then? Should I let my friends work at the warehouse? I'll be selfish then.
A knock on my door interrupted my thoughts, Khalil picked his head at the frame door asking for my approval. I just simply nod and then he sat beside me.

"What should I do Khalil?" I asked hoping that he could help me since he's just the only one who does understand me, I guess.

"I am not good at advising Rory but maybe give time for yourself and think of it harder. If your mind and your heart is already settled then go for it." He said smiling while he puts his hands on my shoulder and let me put my head on his shoulder. He's right but until when? When?

"Did you remember the thing Camilla have said to us?" He asks making me furrow my eyebrows in confusion. Camilla taught us many things, it's so many but I made sure to remember them all and make sure to kept them.

"If you obsess over whether you are making the right decision, you are basically assuming that the universe will reward you for one thing and punish you for another.  The universe has no fixed agenda. Once you make any decision, it works around that decision. There is no right or wrong, only a series of possibilities that shift with each thought, feeling, and action that you experience." We said in unison.

This statement is right, Camilla was always been right. Every decisions we made, we expect the outcome whether to be right or wrong. If it's wrong then it's a punishment and if it's right then it's a prize but no it's not. Decisions we made aren't right or wrong, it just works around that decision and nothing more.

I wrapped both of my arms around his neck as he do the same. "Thank you Khalil." I said smiling, breaking the hug he got up and was about to leave.

"It's nothing my Rory." He said smiling then closes the door and leave. I spent the rest of the day at my room thinking, more on overthinking everything but I guess it does really takes time. I am thinking if I were satisfied about it or not, but I guess I am now. I already know what I needed to do. And that is letting the fate decide. But I am not sure if fate has mercy for a person like me.

I put my mug at the sink and go to the living room where the boys are and the three dumbos. I sat beside Kylie while on my other side is Fred and Pauline and the other boys, beside Antonio whose nowhere to be found. The silence in the room is heavy as fuck, but it seems like no one likes nor love to spoke. Ten minutes passed, me and the three dumbos were the only one who were speaking except the boys especially Antonio.

"So, what's your decision Ms. Dallarosa?" Antonio spoke making us look at him, his intimidating face making me roll my eyes and earning a glare from him.

"I will work at the warehouse." I said sternly as their eyes turned to look at me.

"What do you mean Ms. Dallarosa?" Antonio asks.

"Are you dumb or deaf?" I asked sarcastically making them all try not to laugh but mostly failed when some of them lays at the ground laughing.

"I'm serious." Antonio said sternly making the room fall in silence once more.

"We will work at the warehouse as also." Fred, Pauline and Kylie said in unison.

"What?! No you guys weren't working at that goddamn warehouse!" I said raising my voice.

"Rory, if you're going to work at that warehouse, we will. We won't leave you, we are friends." Kylie said caressing my hands.

"Here. Sign this." Antonio said, giving us a paper and a pen.

"For what? Is it even necessary?" I ask knowing that it would only pissed him off.

"Yes, so sign it before I change my decision." He said the  we all sign the papers. After that signing thing, I go back to my room and spend my whole day doing god knows what.

Woking up as usual I showered and put on my clothes and eat breakfast with the boys except Antonio since he was doing some business and too busy to join us. Today, I don't know what would happen. I don't know when we will start to train. I just spent the rest of my morning at my room planing for some stuffs and also overthinking everything.

At lunch we ate still without Antonio and now without Matteo since Antonio called him. "So, what do you guys usually do here?" I asks hoping for a conversation with them since the whole dining area was silent as fuck.

"We usually go to the gym nor go to the club if we are free. But moreover, we just wait for Antonio's command." Clark answers earning a nod from me.

"What does he makes you guys do?" Fred asks out of curiosity.

"More on having a small transaction that he doesn't have time for, killing people who owe us something. And some other shitty stuff." Anderson said making the two girls shivers but doesn't affect Fred but instead makes him smile slightly.

"What does that 'Warehouse' looks like?" Kylie asks raising her eyebrow, one thing we got the same is we have attitudes which is so fun.

"Can we go to the warehouse?" I asks.

"No, I think that's not a good idea Aurora." Richie said.

"Pls." I beg.

"Antonio would probably get ang- Richie was cut off. Releasing a sigh, he just simply nods. Guess the puppy eyes always work.

"Yayyy!!!" I shouted.

"I think this is a bad idea, what if Antonio find this out?" Anderson said.

"Of course we wouldn't let him know, duhh." I said sarcastically rolling my eyes up to the ceiling.

After we ate lunch, we got to the car and drove off to the warehouse. It's still the. same old bar. We entered the dark hallway which Pauline almost threw up about the unfamiliar smell. People's eyes widen but keep their mouth shut and bows to respect to their superiors. We get to a room where some other people are in. "It doesn't look that bad- I am cut off by the familiar voice I heard.

"Ivy?" The familiar voice asks making me turn around.

Fuck.

June 4, 2021

He is exactly the poem
I wanted to write.
- Mary Oliver

Ilysm lovely<3