CHAPTER 16

Antonio Black•pov

"Fuck you and your goddamn excuses. Do your job or else I'll send your head to your family!" I shouted through the phone after that I throw it to the wall making it shatter into million pieces. This guy can't do his job perfectly, every damn day I am angry and all of this, is my fault. Because if I didn't get out of that damn building then maybe I saved her. Maybe she's still alive. But no, she's now no longer here. Getting out of the office quickly getting my car keys knowing where to go when I have a bad mood. Nowadays nothing makes everything disappear other than liquors and whores. Yes I do those things as I thought it would make me feel better but no, it does nothing. But still, it has an effect that even in a few hours I felt nothing. I felt so numb, and all thanks for liquors.

I get into my car and start the ignition then drove off. After half an hour of drive I park the car before I get out of it. Seeing the bouncer which is laying down the floor while, blood flow down his jaw. Giving it no attention I quickly get inside, my presence makes everyone feel nothing but nervous as they tried to not make an eye contact with me. I love that effect, the feeling of being feared by people. I walk towards the door which leads to the VIP room. Roaming my eyes to the room seeing familiar people. Until it landed to her. This can't be fucking true, Ivy. I thought. She's still the same but her hair is now shorter. Is she the one that Khalil were talking about. Walking towards her, I approach her. "Ivy?" I asks hopefully it's her. But my mind says that it's not her and it will never be her. Ivy is dead. But my heart says something that I can't decipher.

She looks at me straight to the eye and all I saw is fear. This can't be her. One thing about Ivy is she's not scared of anyone and not even me. Then why does this girl in front of me feel so nervous. "Uhhm, me?" She asks. Gesturing my hand to a man then he quickly drag her out. Her friends seem so weak to fight the other men. We got into the car while she sat in the back seat while I sat at the passenger's. It took us twenty minutes to get back to the house. All the time she's just silent which is really suspicious. Getting out of the car while they drag her inside then she sat at the couch.

The boys came to the living room as they all got shocked. "What the fuck, Ivy!?" Matteo shouted in shock.

"We don't really want you to be here y'know, we just wanna asks some questions." I started taking my seat opposite her while they all sat beside me.

"What's your name?" I asks hopefully she'll answer something impossible, that's she'll say that she's Ivy.

"Aurora Dallarosa." She answers shakily. Aurora but she's not Dallarosa, she's McKay. If she's not her then this is such a too much coincidence that she's also Aurora.

"Sir?" She asks looking at Khalil curiously.

"Sorry." Khalil simply says.

"What happens when you guys are done questioning me? Kill me?" She asks nothing but sadness held her emotions. I felt so ashame about doing this shit. I felt so pathetic and desperate that I need to do this just for the sake of something I know that is so damn impossible. That I can't still move on and now hoping that she's her.

"Do you know a girl named Ivy Black or Aurora McKay?" Matteo asks holding his chin using his index finger as if he's thinking.

"No." She said but something is suspicious, she's lying. Though if she's really Ivy she can tell lies without anyone knowing. Ivy is such a pretty good liar.

"You're lying, tell me." I said sternly, my voice held nothing but authority.

"If I said no, I said no. It's up to you if you'll believe." She said sarcastically. Ivy is such a sarcastic lady, getting irritated always is something I see on her.