CHAPTER 25

I wear a revealing dress, well I've signed up for this so I needed to pay for it. Well at least I hope they won't be making it any worse. I put on some light make up, and tuck in a gun under my thighs since it's a very very necessary thing to have in case there's something happening.

I went downstairs and everyone's attention passed to me. They all look too stunned to even speak. Well I wouldn't blame them, this gorgeous woman would make everyone freeze to be honest. "Take a pic, it would definitely last longer." I spoke breaking the silence as I chuckled.

"Oh yes we should." Antonio suddenly spoke, pulling his phone out of his pocket then taking a quick pic of me. Seriously?

" vaffanculo."

"Let's go, the car is waiting." Matteo then entered the room.

"Oh fuck, Rory?! You look so gorgeous!" He shouted making me roll my eyes.

"Well let's stop this discussion, the car is waiting outside. I'll be there with Matteo. While the others would look out. Understood?" Antonio spoke.

"Yes sir." They all said in unison.

After that I got into a different car since I'll be there after them. I felt so uncomfortable with this thing, it's very unusual for me now since ever since Ivy died, I chose to wear the style I really wanted. More on dresses and not too revealing plus no more black.

After half an hour we are already outside the bar where we will meet Lukas. I got out of the car while fixing myself. I give my fake i.d to the bouncer, that exact guy I punch before. He doesn't even remember me anymore. I would definitely do it again if I had the chance to.

I enter the bar and the loud sound of music banged on my ear. Smell of alcohol lingered through my nostrils. I saw some of the man scattered around the place in disguise. I saw Matteo and Fred drinking in the bar while looking at me. Rolling my eyes, I walk straight to the vip room where women dance and the rich people watches and drinks.

I saw Antonio with Lukas talking. I walk straight to them getting a drink from the waiter near me. I sat at the opposite table. Making eye contact to Antonio then to Lukas. Taking a sip from my glass, Lukas wave his hands on me signaling that I should come towards him and I did.

I sat besides him. "Hi pretty lady." Lukas said as he takes a quick sip from his drink.

"Hi." I said.

"Are you alone here?" He asked.

"Yes, but I need to go. It seems like you're busy with someone here." I said then looking to Antonio which looks so irritated.

"I am but if you want some fun, we could go back for a more private place for us. Sure thing, you'll love that." He said, smirking. I'm gagging, this old man, really? I would rather make out with Antonio than him. Just kidding.

"Of course I would definitely love that." I said then stand up. He took a last glance to Antonio then we left the room. We go straight to a dark hallway where the rooms are.

He opened the room and we both entered. Pulling out the lace I put around my waist, I walk towards him in a seductive way.

"What's that for?" He asked.

"You said you want some fun right? Then I'll give it to you, you just need to follow me okay." I said then he hum in response. I tied his both hands together then push him to the bed. Pulling out the cloth from my thighs then shoving it to his mouth.

"This would be such a fun night Lukas." I said then smirk, before I even pull out my gun Antonio came and shot Lukas on his head leaving him dead in the bed.