CHAPTER 35

"I now pronounce you, husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." The priest spoke, people applaud as they watch me and my husband kiss.

"I love you My Aurora." Michael said, wrapping his hands around my waist. I can't believe that the man who I thought is dead, is now my husband.

"I love you too." Smiling, I can't even feel my cheeks anymore. I would love to spend my lifetime with him. The scared to love Aurora before is now married? 29 years old and living a life that I never expected.

We both thanked the priest and went outside the city hall. Our wedding isn't extravagant since we both wanna keep it simple, and since it's just the two of us. No friends and family, just me and him.

The fast few years were the best time of my life, I can't wait to have more memories to build with him, and maybe with our children.

Heading home, looking through the window. Michael held my hands tightly, grinning as if he won in a lottery.

"So, what should we do as an official husband and wife?" He asks, his gaze still not leaving the road. I stare at him, his side profile is impeccable. I could stare at him forever.

"Love?" He asks once again which makes me stop dazing. He smirks seeing my shy face.

"I don't know, maybe eat? My back hurts for how long we've waited there." I pouts, his eyes take a quick glance at me. He smiles.

"Let's eat somewhere , before we head back home. I know a place." He said. I smile squeezing his hands. The ride took us around 40 minutes, it's somewhere in a forest or maybe a very far away from the main city. The ocean meets the sun, the clouds were orange. The wind is blowing in a nice way which made me smile.

The car stopped as we have reached our destination. Michael went out and open the car door for me. "Thank you, Mahal" I said making him furrow his brows.

[Translation: Thank you, Love]

"It meant 'my love'." Walking, his hands tangled with mine. We walk through the grass.

"Really?" He asks.

"Yes and it also means expensive which kind of make sense." I explained, as we still are walking.

"How so?" He asks once again. This man is so curious and it's cute, I wouldn't be tired of explaining things for him.

"Because if you love someone it's like they're expensive in a way that no one could ever afford them. Because they are rare, breathtaking and beautiful. And so are you, mahal." I spoke, stopping. He held both of my hands and pull me in a passionate kiss. Are lips colliding in a perfect rhythm.

Four years have passed and things went like a roller coaster, we started dating and we both fought and loved at the same time. Just like coffee, there's a bittersweet taste of it, and just like coffee, it's something I couldn't live without.

A life without contact with anyone else, My friends, family, and Antonio. I don't know how are they now, ever since I left New York I didn't get contact with them and also Michael. I just hoped that they're all in good condition, happy. Most especially Antonio, I hoped he already found the happiness within himself.

I stopped seeing someone behind him which do shock me. "Love!" I shouted making him turn to see what I'm talking about. He's speechless like me. I can't believe he's here.

"Long time no see." The man spoke, smirking as he walks towards me. Michael then steps forward shielding me.

"Oh my nephew, don't you miss your uncle? And would you mind introducing me to your wife? It's a shame that you didn't invite." Freddie King spoke, grinning. But he's dead?! How?

"Leave." Michael said raising his voice, his hold on me tighten indicating that Michael is finally mad. Mad as fuck. One thing about him is that he rarely gets mad and if he's mad, he's a different person who you wouldn't like to meet.

"Oh are you surprised Ivy? Or Aurora, I don't know about your stupid name. But just like you both did, I could also fake my death." He said, laughing in a mocking way.

A person's silhouette appears that makes us alarm. It then slowly appear, a tall man wearing a mask. This man seems so familiar.

"My son, Antonio." Freddie spoke, then Antonio took off his masks revealing his self. My eyes widen in shock.

"Aurora, why didn't you invite me in your wedding? I'm hurt." Antonio spoke, placing his both hands on his chest in a mocking tone, he then stepped forward as we both back out a little bit.

"Antonio? H-how?" Confused, saying it I stutter. All this time, he's Freddie King's son?

"Oh god, just like Camilla, you're not that great as you thought you were. At the end of the day, I am still the king. And to make this story short.." pulling out a gun, he then point it to my head, Michael then tried to cover me but I didn't let him, stepping forward I faced Antonio.

He looks the same. Those eyes were so black I couldn't decipher his emotions. He then pulled out a gun and points it in the middle of my eyes. I didn't feel scared, if he's really going to kill me then I will let him. I am not a great friend and a great person either. So what's the point of this life.

He smiles, shutting my eyes as I waited for him to fire the gun. A loud gun shot filled the place. I waited for it to go through my skin but yet I didn't feel anything.

I opened my eyes and saw Freddie lifeless while Antonio holds the gun. The scene made me tremble and fell. My tears flows nonstop, Michael did held my arms and hug me tight.

"Shh, I'm here." He spoke softly, soothing me by running his hands on my back in a circular motion.
I look up to see Antonio calling someone.

Few minutes have passed, people then come and clean up the mess. Everyone are there, Matteo, Fred, Katrina, and the other. As I calmed down, Antonio sat beside me.

"You're his son all this time?" I asks, my voice shakes. I've never been so hurt. My bestfriend is the son of the person who killed my Camilla.

"No. Well that's what he thought." He spoke, my brows furrow because of confusion.

Flashback to 4 years Ago..
[Antonio's pov•]

"Guess who's here, Antonio Black." I can't move, I'm shocked to hear those familiar voice again.

Freddie King?

"How?" I spoke. My hand forms into a ball out of  anger.

"Don't worry, I wouldn't kill you my son. You just need to help me kill that woman, and then we will be the King." He explains, my brows furrow, he's not my father. But, I will play along. I'll play his game like a main character.

"Father?" I said, looking so shock. It earned a chuckle from him and signal me to come over. And I did.
He reached out his hands and I also did, we both shook our hands together. Everyone claps, this is all for you Aurora.

After that, we both have agreed to share and have alliance. And plan to kill Aurora.

"Thank you Antonio." I spoke, hugging him.

"Anything for you Aurora."

After that we all have a dinner together, everyone is happy and also Antonio who's with her girlfriend, Katrina. I couldn't be more happy, this is the best day of my life.

And yet, I think my parents and Camilla is proud of me. Even if I didn't get the justice they deserve, at least I became a better version of myself.

08-21-22

"A villain is just a victim whose story hasn't been told."

Here we come to an end.. it was a fun ride. I'll be writing the epilogue soon so wait for it. Thank u for making it to the end and I gladly appreciate your time on reading this story.

THANKS FOR A THOUSAND READS, I'M SO DAMN HAPPY 😖

I Love you all, my lovely 💗