CHAPTER 15

Waking up from the sound of laughters making me dig my face at the pillow harder trying to avoid the annoying sound but the goal on drifting back to sleep fails. Getting up from my bed seeing that it's only eight. Who the fuck laughs at eight in the morning? I quickly go to the bathroom and take a shower changing into my normal clothes which is a shirt and a sweatpants since I don't have work today maybe I can start finding him.

Getting out of the room finding where the annoying sound was coming from, seeing the three dumbos laughing hardly while saying something. "Goodmorning Rory." Kylie greeted while grinning.

"Morning." I lazily reply going to the kitchen as I make my coffee and a peanut butter sandwich as well. Getting my food then I get back to my room and start what I needed to do. Getting my laptop, opening it while taking a quick sip from my coffee. Going straight to a person who I needed then I quickly message him.

to; Arnaldo Gutierrez.

I need u to find his information, you don't need to know who i am. Give me everything from where he is right now, where do he live, who is his family and more. Give it to me as fast as you can and make sure no one will know it. I'll double your pay if u do it faster, the half of the money is already sent in your bank account. Do it.

-anonymous

Clicking the sent button releasing a sigh. Closing my laptop then quickly putting it below my bed making sure no one will know about it, of course I wouldn't let anyone know what I was going to do. Wait for me Alberto Cortez. I thought as a devilish smirk forms to my lips.

After I am done with my thing I get out of the room seeing them still talking. "Let's go somewhere, since we don't have work maybe let's have some fun y'know." I suggested, then they all squeal in happiness.

"What about let's go to Club?" Pauline suggests making the two think. Clubbing wouldn't be nice for me especially, I know every damn club here at New york is Black's, there will be a chance of them finding me. Since what happened yesterday I'll be more cautious about every step I make I would never want to be caught by them because that's a shame of me if they do.

"No that's not a great idea Pauline." I said making them turn to look at me, curious.

"Club is great Rory, it's fun and since it's been a long time since I get to go there let's go and have some fun." Said Fred.

"Or maybe you haven't got to a Club?" Kylie asked as I nodded.

"Omyyy!! Then let's go." Pauline said.

"No." I said.

"Plssss." They all pleaded giving me those puppy eyes.

"That wouldn't work." I said, taking my seat opposite them.

"Plsss." They pleaded again and again which annoys me so I gave in.

"Okay dumbos." I agree, making them jump to hug me.

After that we decided to watch movies because we will go there later at six. After almost a decade of watching television we got bored and decided to change to our outfits since it will take us too long to get prepared and get to go to the Club. We are now doing our makeup and they both borrow my clothes. I wear a red silk dress that goes through my thighs, with slit on it, tight making my perfectly shape body appear, my cleavage showing. I wore smokey makeup and, and also black heels. Pauline dressed with blue one that got to her thighs, a hole at her back showing off her beautiful skin, she paired it with a black heels with her light makeup. And lastly is Kylie who wears a Black dress that is lowered down her thighs as well, it has a slit while she paired it with black heels and her smokey makeup as also.

Looking at ourselves in the mirror then look at each other. "We look so beautiful!" We all shouted in unison then hug each other. We get out of the room seeing Fred waiting looking irritated, he looks so handsome right now to be honest. He just wears normal pants and a shirt which is slightly tight making his mascular body appear while his hair is perfectly styled.

"You guys look so beautiful." He compliments us then we all smile.

"You don't look bad." I said getting the keys and I tossed the other to him.

"Who will ride with Fred?" I asked.

"Me!" Pauline shouted, this seems like there's going on with them. Love birds, I see.

"Okay, let's go." I said then we all get out of the house. Wearing my helmet as they also wear theirs. Luckily I have a extra one and Fred has extra which is perfect for us. I start the engine then we drove off while Fred and Pauline follows. It took us only twenty minutes to get to the club. Getting out of the bike as we park it beside the road. Entering the club but the bouncer stops us.

"You are not allowed here." He exclaims stopping us from going inside.

"And why is it?" I ask raising my brows, this guy has the audacity.

"You are not on the list." He said.

"We are not on the list? Fuck that list! Now can we go inside before I fucking punch you." I said sternly my voice held nothing but power but it seems nothing for the big ass giant in front of me.

"No, you bitch." He said then now I lose my damn control raising my fist slamming it to his jaw then the blood quickly flows out of it.

"Who the fuck is that?" An unfamiliar guy asks what is damn happening, people roam around us looking for an interesting show.

"Boss, this bitch punch me." He said to his 'boss'.

"Aww the big ass boy here got punched." I said sarcastically rolling my eyes.

"What's the problem Miss, and why did you punch my man?" The 'boss' asks making his way towards me, his eyes widened when he saw me, nothing but only fear is visible through his eyes.

"First of all I have a name you bastard. And secondly, this bastard don't want us to enter the Club. Now that you're here, can you let us enter now." I said raising my brows as my hands are now on each side of my waist.

"Yes Ma'am." He quickly said gesturing us to enter the Club. I kicked the bouncer one more time then we all enter the Club. The smell of liquor filled the air while the loud music banging filled it as well.

"How'd you did that Rory?" Asked by Fred raising his voice so I can hear it.

"Don't underestimate me dumbo." I shouted back, I walk towards the door which leads to the VIP room while they all follows.

The room filled with people who are unfamiliar with me I know that most of them are rich men of course, mostly are going here to waist their money to whores. We take our seat to a table then we get our orders. The room is quiet than outside. Our drinks are served and we all start to drink. I sat beside Kylie while opposite us is the the two love birds. I know that there's going on between them, even though it's been just a day since they met.

My eyes roam the place seeing unfamiliar people which is great. The door opens revealing a familiar man. "Shit." I curse under my breath. Antonio. His eyes roam the room until it lands into mine, his grey eyes looks so black because of the lights. He's still the same, just like the last time I saw him. He wears a tuxedo looking so intimidating as he is. People keep their eyes away from him knowing who he is, I quickly look away and I stare at the person behind me. They all look scared.

I felt someone's presence beside me making me turn to look who is it. "Ivy?" Said Antonio.

Fuck.

April 29, 2021

"In the end, we'll all become stories."
- Margaret Atwood

Thank you lovely;)