CHAPTER 1

Note!!!

This book contains strong language, so if you are sensitive, do not proceed. It's up to you, I already warned u.

Genre: Fiction, Thriller, Mystery

Started: April 12, 2021

Enjoy reading lovely ;)

Characters:
Ivy Black
Antonio Black
Matteo Gambino
Clark
Richie
James
Anderson
Khalil
Fred
Kylie
Pauline
Katrina
Michael
Freddie King
Leo King

Ivy Black

Letting out a sigh of frustration as I throw anything I saw, lamp beside me, papers, and stuff that I don't even know. My office looks like a mess right now, but I don't even care. All I want to do is to let it all out, everything, the anger that I have. Someone knocks on my door rapidly as I give it no attention, the banging on the door continues making me storm out of the room and might as well kill the person who has the audacity to knock even though I am in the middle of an outbursts.

"Antonio!" I shouted, holding my dagger and pointing it at his neck. Fear in his eyes makes my mouth form a smile, for some reason I love it when people fear me. I love it too much. Then it suddenly hit me, I dropped him down as I put back my dagger.

"What is it?" I said, anger in me wasn't leaving yet. Walking downstairs as he follows behind me. I went to the living room as I saw some of my man a.k.a my friends, watching Netflix.

"Get the hell out!" I shouted as they all walk out of my way, I sat on the couch comfortably. Massaging my temples trying to lessen my anger, and it works. A little bit, I guess.

When I was already calmed down, they all came back to the living room taking their seats, but not near me. They're too scared. "Ivy, are you alright?" He asked, having no energy to turn and look at him, I just casually looked at the television and answered.

"Yes I am, tell me what do you want to say earlier." I said as he made his way towards me and sat beside me.

"Happy birthday Ivy!" He whispers, smile creeps on his face. It's my birthday? How the fuck do I forgot it is my birthday!? Ironic.

I didn't even notice it's my 24th birthday, l am already 24. Time really flies so fast. Because of my anger issues I get to burst my anger towards them, to my family. These men, Antonio, Richie, Clark and Khalil. They're my only family now.

Antonio is my right hand, he is my best friend, he does things that I didn't have time to. Richie is the assassin of our group, every mission he's the one who leads it, but every move he make, ofcourse he needs my permission. Clark is the hacker, he's the one who hack everything. From the information we needed from our rivals and other stuff that I can't name anymore. Khalil, he's the youngest. The only thing he does is to torture, he's the one who do the dirty things for me, for us.

And lastly me, Ivy. I am the leader, the queen of Black Empire and the CEO of Black Corporation. I hold Russia, Spain and many more countries. They're all mine, though there's some people who hold it. But I am originally based from New york, till now. But Italian mafia, the King Empire, those are my mortal enemies. Even though they're far from what we have and what we are, they're still our rivals. They've been trying to bring us down for how many years now, but if Ivy is the Queen of this mafia, no one can beat her, never.

Before I became the queen of this mafia there are so many things happened... and those things lived in me forever. It's a scar, a scar that even though it's already healed the memories it holds will stay, forever. Though I learned this from Camilla "She walks through hell with a smile, because she owns her demons." Those would always be in me. Those words seem so simple for you, but for a lady like me it's a whole damn thing. Being a woman is hard, it is indeed hard. In this kind of life where death is always near, man are in power. They never give a single damn about women, because they thought womens are just going to kneel nor bend down for them.

But no. I wouldn't let that happen, and that's why I am here right now. I am the queen, and I don't even need a fucking king, never. Those idiot men who laughed at me when I came in this Mafia, that they thought that I can't do anything rather than just to say at home and locked up myself at a room. Those men who thought that I can't lead this motherfucking mafia. They're all wrong, and I already proved it. Now they're all handled by me, they obey every rule I make. Everything I ask they do it. And that's how they should be, a fucking sexist bastard who only obeys for their highness commands.

"Happy Birthday Ivy!" They all greeted, smile creeps in my face. I really love them, they're my family.

"Thank you guys so much, how do I forget it's my birthday my god." I said as I chuckled, they all seem so sad about my confession but still laugh nonetheless.

"Let's have a movie night!" Khalil suggested as we all nod, I make my way upstairs as Antonio follows me, since his room is near mine.

"I'm sorry." I said as I walk towards him and hug him. After a minute we broke the hug. "Thank u." I said as I turn and go inside my room.

Getting out of my room as I go to my messy office and call someone to clean it. Getting my phone calling someone. "Any News?" I ask waiting for the person on the other line to talk. Ronaldo keep silence, it means nothing. "Pissing me off? I hate wasting my time Ronaldo." I said, I imagine the fear in his eyes. I hung up the phone and throw it in the wall making it shatter into pieces.

Walking out of my office making my way to my room once again, walking straight to the bathroom, taking a shower. Shower really helps. Letting the warm water cascade through my body, getting the bottle of shampoo and putting an exact amount at my palm then put it at my hair. Massaging my sculp as I let the water run. Getting a soap and then scrub my whole body. After almost half an hour I am already done, don't even ask why I take so much time to shower.

The elevator opens as I step out of it, I walk through the black hallway. I wore PJ's now since we have a movie night. I walk until I reach the entertainment area, they're all there. Khalil and Clark playing video games while Richie is talking on his phone. And Antonio is nowhere. "Looking for me?" Antonio ask making me turn. "No." I said smirking at him. Walking towards the other boys as they saw me they stop playing. "Clark you're dead." I said as they both get back to the game, and I am right, Clark is dead. Clark groans because of losing that goddamn game, which is Fortnite.

"Antonio." I call him then he walk towards me and sat beside me, humming 'why' in response. "Who did it? It's King's, am I right?" I said, anger is coming back. Kings never get tired on fighting us even though they know that they will lose after all. "No it's not, it's just some small gangs. They're in the Warehouse now, tomorrow we'll go there." He explains as I simply nod. This gang really got the guts to steal our drugs. They mess with the wrong person, i know it's not a typical gang who got bored and decided to steal Black Empire's drugs. Though the drug doesn't cost a lot than we have, it's still ours, mine. Mine is mine, no one dares to steal what Ivy Black's property.

Our night passes, we spent time watching movies and eating as well playing. My eyes feels heavy as i lay at Antonioni's lap. I didn't even notice it, as i fell in a deep slumber.

April 12, 2021

Thank u for reading lovely;)