CHAPTER 8

"Tomorrow is the Ball, make everything perfect I don't want to waste everything I have done for this. Every task I gave, you must do it perfectly. One wrong move comes to an consequences, we know that they would also come to a plan but remember this, don't kill Leo, don't kill him. I'll make sure to make him suffer before he leave this world." I said loudly as the men listened carefully.

"I'd go there to be accompanied by Antonio ofcourse, Khalil, Richie and Clark would go there as also. When it's in the middle of the event, I will give you a signal to come. Matteo is waiting for us with the chopper. If something didn't go with the plan, do the second plan. This plan surely would kill a lot of people, if I get died you know what would happen. Antonio would be the one will continue this Mafia, Am i clear?" I said as their eyes light up with sadness because of my last sentence.

"Ivy." Antonio started.

"You wouldn't get killed, I'm there, I wouldn't let you get killed." Antonio said. I love him so much as my bestfriend, he's also a brother. I love him for making sure I am safe as always, and I am indeed thankful to have him. But this plan either gets successful or I get killed. Death didn't scare me, I am prepared for anything happening tomorrow.

"I am not scared of being dead Antonio, though I am not saying that I will let myself get killed by them. I'm just saying that if that happened, I trusted you in my life." I said reassuringly as I gave him a fake smile.

"Get ready for tomorrow." I said leaving the conference room. Yes, tomorrow would be the Ball. The event that would held my future. But I would make sure that no one would get killed rather than the Kings. This would be successful.

I go straight to the entertainment area where Khalil and Clark are playing that Fortnite again. Walking towards them as I sat on the couch. "We won!" They both cheered raising their hands and giving each other a high five. I look at the door and saw the other men entering the room. Antonio sat beside me as well Matteo.

"That would be successful Ivy." Said Matteo as he gave me a hug wrapping my hands around his neck. I rest my head to his shoulder and I slowly close my eyes then I let my nostrils filled with his scent. I didn't notice that I fell asleep at Matteo's shoulder I felt him bringing me somewhere, slowly opening my eyes I saw his eyes. He's still holding me and bringing me to my bed slowly, he was about to leave the room but I interrupted him.

"Stay, Muffin." I said then he go back and lay besides me. I hug him, I don't even know why I did that but something in me says it's right and I need it. He slowly wraps his hands around my small waist while I snuggle into him closer. I didn't even notice it as I fell in a deep slumber.

The next day I woke up and I felt something heavy, I slowly opened my eyes and saw Matteo's hands wrap around me, getting his hands and slowly loose from his grip trying not to wake him up since he looks so peaceful in his sleep.

Going straight to the bathroom and I shower. Letting the warm water run through my body as I put shampoo at my hair and scrub my body using the vanilla scented soap. I rinse myself as well drying it then I go get dressed. I wear a simple black skirt and a tank top since the Ball would be at six at night. This is it, this is the day I've been waiting for. I hope this goes well.

Getting out of my walk in closet fully dressed I saw Matteo already woke up.

"Goodmorning." I greeted as he stretched his body, I chuckled.

"Morning muffin." He greeted, his voice are raspy. It's damn attractive to be honest, hearing a deep voice. What the fuck is wrong with me?

"Let's go and eat breakfast, muffin." I said getting his hands and dragging him downstairs to the dining area where the boys are talking then their eyes landed to us.