CHAPTER 26

Antonio Black•pov

Well that's such a ridiculous day yet it was fun spending some time with her. I know she's very annoying but something in her keeps me alive. I'll get straight to the point, I'm thinking that she's really Ivy. She's unpredictable like her yet I still can't process how it would be her, if she's Ivy then she has told me everything from the start.

I'm just happy that they are staying here, at least they gave this house some life. Walking towards my seat as I casually look through the files I have on my desk. Things with Cortez are going well as I planned it to. He's trusting me so much, well that's what I think. My phone rang and as I look to whom it was, it's an unknown number.

Pressing the green button, waiting for the person on the other line to talk. "Mr. Antonio." The man spoke, his voice sounds so deep it seems like he's using a voice changer.

"Who is this?" I asked getting a bit tense for some reason.

"I just wanna tell you something about Ms. Ivy Black." He spoke. Something about Ivy?

"What is it?" I asked getting irritated of the man from the other line.

"Well she's not dead that's the first thing you needed to know. And if you'd ask  what happened, I am willing to tell you everything but I need something in return." He said. What does he mean about Ivy? She's not dead? Did she survive? Is Ivy and Aurora the same?

"Just tell me, I will give everything just fucking say it!"

"Well for this kind of conversation we need a decent place, just meet me in the park near your house. The same spot you both always go to, I'll be seeing you there tomorrow twelve in the afternoon. Have a great night Antonio." He said then quickly hang up the call.

What did I just heard? Ivy isn't dead! She's alive, my Ivy is alive. Well I'm not sure yet and I cannot wait to know whether it is true or not.

--

Fuck! I can't sleep and it's fucking 3 a.m. I went downstairs to get some drinks since I cannot get to sleep because of the information that I am not sure whether is it true or not. I enter the kitchen and saw Aurora eating some ice cream. God this woman is mad.

"What are you doing?" I said going towards her which makes her startled and drop her spoon.

"Fuck! Antonio I'm eating don't you see?!" She shouted.

"Woah calm down, I know you're eating but ice cream really? At three in the morning?" I said sarcastically making my way to the fridge and get an ice cream too. We both eat our ice cream in silence.

"Antonio do you ever regret something?" She suddenly asked. This girl is very random, and I sincerely love it.

"Well I do have regrets, I think everyone has too."

"Care to share it?"

"Well the thing that I clearly regret was the day I left Ivy behind that goddamn building. That's the only regret I have and maybe not saying how I love her more than she thought. You?" I spoke while taking a spoonful of ice cream to my mouth.

"Well I don't think I have regrets, every decision I've made are meant to be chosen. So I think I do not have one." She spoke, saying nothing but the truth. Well that's impressive of her, but soon we'll see if she will get those regrets.

"That's so cool of you, but you never know. Maybe that regret is waiting for you, well I guess everything happened because of reasons." I spoke.

"Clearly but it's all up to you, you're the one making those regrets not destiny. So I am not sure if that regret would be happening." She said while munching on her food.