Chapter 35- Dragons!!!

Start from the beginning

I handed him the pink outfit, that he looked at whilst pulling a face, nose scrunched up.
Then he turned to me, "well? Are you staying for the show or?"
I blushed madly, I threw myself on to his bed and put my head under the pillow.
I heard laughs coming from the boys and it was so hard not to peak.
"Right, come see what you've done to us." Fred said with a sigh. I shot up, looking at the two boys. Their stomachs were showing, and long legs, the skirts covered literally nothing. Their muscular arms looked funny in the tiny spaghetti straps. My face instantly lit up as I nearly wet myself from laughing so much. The boys had began to twirl each other around the room and I was finding it all too funny.

I turned to Lee, "the best part is, we have McGonagall and then Snape."
"What!" The two boys screamed.
Then it looked like a thought had come to Fred as he turned to me with curious eyes.
"I'll tell you what, if we wear these the entire day, you have to wear our clothes the entire day?"
"Fine." I said, shrugging my shoulders.
Fred walked over to his drawers and pulled out a huge pair of joggers and jumper. It would bury me. I took them with a smirk, "you staying for the show?"
Fred got a little flustered before turning around, along with the other boys. I quickly pulled on the huge baggy material.
"Jesus, it's huge."
The three boys turned around and both Lee and George started laughing. Fred at first didn't mutter a word, he just stared at me.
"Alright there Freddie?" I asked.
"What, Erm, yes." He said, then he mumbled, "you look cute."

To avoid the awkwardness I pretended not to hear the last part and dragged the three out of the room. When we got downstairs people began throwing us weird glances. Our friends began to laugh their heads off, luckily, most of the attention was thrown towards the boys and not me. Although I did receive some weird looks as well.

We walked out of the common room, George and Fred in front, I winked at Lee and began to walk a bit quicker. When he wasn't looking I slapped him on the arse and jumped out of the way. When he spun around to see who it was, it looked like it was Lee, who looked at Fred in horror. I laughed and quickly ran forwards, but Fred soon learned that it was me, so came speeding after me.

I dodged in and out of the crowd, it was a little easier for me, than the boys as two of them were over 6 foot tall. It was like a mad run, all three boys trying to catch me. Once we had reached the stairs the boys had began to advance on me, I knew that even if I kept running that they'd catch me. So I took a leap of faith and flung myself over the bannister. Now that I look back on it, this was incredibly stupid and I'm surprised I didn't die. But some how, it must be something to do with my unusual powers, I landed on my feet, at the bottom of the stairs and winked up at the boys. When I leapt I heard Fred shriek, but now his face was no longer his mischievous smile, it was worry and concern. He came darting down the stairs and didn't even bother trying to catch me, he pulled me into his arms and hugged me tightly.
"Don't you dare do that again! I thought you were gonna die! I thought I'd lost you!" He said in hushed tones but strict at the same time.
"Freddie dear, your suffocating me." I laughed. We were now joined by Lee and George, who also through their arms around me. I guess I really did scare them.

"Come on you big babies." I said, "I'm starving."
And with that, we walked into the great hall to see the majority of the students watching us, or pointing towards their friends and laughing.

Harry, Ron and Hermione turned around to face us. Hermione shook her head disapprovingly, whilst both Ron and Harry broke down into laughter.
"You got them good Y/N. But it seems as if they got you too!" Ron roared.
"Oh shut it. I did this for you Ronikens."

"WOOD! WOOD!" The sane first year from the morning of my birthday came running towards me. "Sorry to interrupt but I've got a message."