ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sɪx

Start from the beginning

She walked near him, raising her eyebrows. "Hm?"

Suddenly, she felt her heart stop when he leaned to her face and kissed her on the cheek. "Just giving it back to you." He smiled, ruffling her hair.

She stood there wide-eyed, surprised. "Come on, we've got worked to do." He said, smiling. "Are you that fazed?"

"Psh, no." She said, snapping back to reality. (Y/N) shaked her head, while Ray chuckled. "And seriously, do you really like messing my hair that much?"

Currently, they were saving the children. She couldn't believe she was back in Gracefield. Not actually the house but underground.

"After we're in, the first thing we need to do is rescue the hostages and ensure their safety." Emma said.

Split in three groups, they maneuver around. She was with the three, Emma, Ray and Norman. While Oliver and Vincent lead the others.

"We'll quickly head to number two storage on B2." Emma said.

They quickly went to the room where the kids were at. After Gillian and Zack had ambushed the demons from above, everyone went crazy and alert. Surely, the head was expecting them to arrive.

(Y/N) saw Nat and the others tied up, a demon almost piercing them with the flower. It brought back bad memories to her. She hurriedly kicked the demon down, shooting the back of its head. She wiped the blood splattered throughout her face.

She came to a halt when she glanced up. There she saw her captor two years ago. Isabella, their mother, looking down at them with eyes as cold as ice.

She furrowed her eyebrows along with the other three. She has never felt so much anger towards her but that will be set aside now. Her current goal is to lead the children to safety.

"This way!" Ray lead the children, still tied. "Let's go this way!"

She ran beside him, looking back constantly ensuring of the children's safety. They were all crying and worried. "What are we going to do? They're coming! And they probably blocked the exits!"

Yvette cries. "How are we going to run away?"

"Who said we were going to run away?" (Y/N) smirked, nudging Emma.

Closing their door, they were now locked up in the storage room.

"Huh?" Nat asked in confusion.

"Blocked our retreat? We knew they would." Emma said. "We never intended to escape."

(Y/N) had a blank face, her lips slightly tugging up to a smile. This was thrilling and exciting. She stood beside the three, cocking her gun.

They were going to take over Gracefield. They were steps ahead of them. They weren't smart for nothing.

Going outside of the metal door, they stood ready. They knew that the enemy was on the other side of the small door they were about to enter.

"Time to start the game of tag!" Emma exclaimed.

Once Ray had opened the door, they burst out hurriedly to greet the enemies. (Y/N) was first one to attack. When she was about to shoot, the demon attempted to stab her with its long claws. Luckily for her, she jumped right on time and shot the demon's eye.

Though they were still some backup and when she landed, she shot them relentlessly. It didn't work because one of them had shielded themselves with their indestructible hands. She cursed under her breath, shooting them again.

"He blocked them!" Don exclaimed.

"No matter! Shoot the hell out of them!" Ray shouted. And that is what exactly (Y/N) did.