Chapter forty-two

~Y/N POV~

Unfortunately I wont be able to see Jae until later on tonight because he's working but that meant spending some time with my parents some more with my friends. My dad didn't bring up Eunha again and was actually more polite and social this time and my mom made up lunch for everyone which was a lot since there was so many of us. It went down a treat though and everyone loved her sandwiches, she makes the best ones yet.

Before going I wanted to show everyone the forest behind the house that I use to play in. Meaning I really wanted to show the four new friends where I met seven particular dragons among these trees. But telling my mom I wanted to show all of them the place where I created a den for myself and played growing up. She bought it and so together all of us set out on an adventure in the forest.

I showed them the small footpath leading deep into the woods and over the bridge just to point out this was where I met them and where Jungkook caught me from falling to my death.

Thinking back on it Jungkook thought it was funny but Jin found it far from funny and that resulted in the two bickering.

Entering the woods a little further in, we came to a stop when this was the place we would meet to play games. There's so many trees and bushes it was easy to hide in human form at least where as before it wasn't so easy for them in dragons forms. Well except for Taehyung being green and all, he always got away with it.

Recalling that, taehyung let out a loud laugh, throwing his head back but then stopped, stared at everyone in our group in a serious manner and then jumped over to Jimin, landed a flat hand to his chest and then ran while shouting:

"TAG YOUR IT!!" Taehyung

Everyone scattered, running in separate directions to get far away from Jimin. It was no question we were going to play and straight away, Jinyoung, Lisa, Kaul and Eunha were all in on it or they wouldn't of ran off like that.

"HEY!! NO FAIR I WASNT READY!!" Jimin

"PAY BACK FOR LAST NIGHT BITCH!!" Taehyung

Oh yeah, they would of felt what Jimin and I were up to last night. Everyone knew about it, it was no secret. I could only laugh and continue running, jumping over a tree stump and through a bush. Luckily Jimin didn't run my way but more towards Taehyung's by the look of it when I turned back over my shoulder. He must be wanting revenge.

Every now and then you would hear laughing, squealing from the other girls and many cursing and name calling. I chose to hide in a bush, I was small enough.

But I saw Kaul run passed like a headless chicken, laughing his head off so loud but looking over his shoulder just to find Jungkook run after him, determined but also laughing.

"Stop laughing so loud, it's giving away your position!!" Jungkook

I assume Jungkook was it now.

The two sped passed me and that was when I saw Hoseok and Taehyung suddenly jump out the tree in front of me, checking both ways and taking off in the opposite direction. Good thing they didn't see me, it's better to be alone in this game.

Every man for themselves and all that.

"KAUL'S IT!! I GOT HIM!!" Jungkook

He ran back passed me so fast that the bush rustled with the wind as he fled passed almost.

Then seconds later Kaul returned, trying to run after him, panting and puffing out air.

"NO DRAGON POWER THAT'S CHEATING ON US MERE MORTALS!!" Kaul

"SPEAK FOR YOUSELF KAUL!!" Jinyoung

I heard his voice close by but couldn't see him. Kaul stopped mid run and took off in the direction Jinyoung's voice came from.

"OH FUCK!!" Jinyoung

"I GOT YOU NOW!!" Kaul

I laughed at the two, but my mouth was muzzled when a large hand slapped to the front of my face over my mouth and pulled me up to my feet.  I yelped into the hand, kicked out my legs but was then dragged back from my bush and twirled around and pinned against a near by tree.

"Shush."

But I relaxed straight away when it was only Namjoon, pressing a finger to my lips and his other hand against the tree next to me, looking around the tree and then over his shoulder.

"Be very quiet." Namjoon

I nodded and pretended to zip up my lips together and throw away the key. Namjoon just chuckled, but that didn't mean I didn't notice the way he gazed down at my lips, licking his own and then met my eyes once again. He had something else on his mind.

"Do you want to kiss me?"

His eyes widen but he didn't deny it. Instead he pressed the front of his body into mine, developing a small smirk upon his lips and one hand to place on my hip.

"Are you offering?" Namjoon

"Maybe I am. Are you tempted because you know what I was doing with Jimin last night?"

He huffed out a subtle chuckle and leaned in to the point our noses were touching.

"I am very tempted Y/n. Everything about you is tempting, not just because of last night." Namjoon

Whispering close to my lips, inching closer by the second.

"So what are you waiting for? Kiss me."

Not needing to be told twice, he slammed his lips to mine. Immediately I responded by kissing him back, my arms around his shoulders as he held me there, pressed against him but lips smacking desperately. The tension between us grew thick and tense fast so we needed some kind of relief and this was it.

Tongues twisting a moan slipped from my throat but he just lowly growled and picked my up from under my thighs and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"WHO THE HELL IS KISSING Y/N?!" Jungkook

"WHERE IS SHE?!" Hoseok

"HAS ANYONE SEEN NAMJOON?!" Jin

"LEAVE THEM ALONE, THEY'RE FUCKING SOMEWHERE!" Yoongi

"GET IN THERE GIRL!!" Lisa

"I'LL FIND THEM!!" Jinyoung

"RUN BITCHES!!" Kaul

"BUT WE'RE IN THE FOREST WHY WOULD THEY BE FUCKING HERE?!" Jimin

"IT'S CALLED ADVENTURE JIMIN!!" Taehyung

"KAUL TAKE NOTES!!" Eunji

I could laugh at all their voices in the back ground but Namjoon were too busy to notice anything other than each other. It wasn't expected but it felt great to finally lock lips with him while we're hidden in the forest behind a tree when everyone else is either looking for us or playing the game.

This has been one fun day.