Chapter twenty-eight

~Y/N POV~

My head thumping against my skull was the reason to why I woke up. I remember what happened last night so I didn't wake up not having a clue to where I was. I remember being chased by someone in the club, then running into Lisa and Eunha and the next thing I knew Jimin had me and flew all the way back here so Taehyung and Jungkook could take me to bed to get some sleep that I needed.

But as I sat up in the bed I remembered I changed my clothes in front of them. I may be alone in this bedroom but I cant help but feel the heat rush to my cheeks thinking back on that memory. How embarrassing is that but they didn't react to it much except to look away from what I remember I think?

Shaking that memory off I grabbing the glass of water that I found on my bedside table so I picked that up and drank all of it feeling very thirsty and even after drinking that I felt like I needed more so getting up from the bed with the glass in hand I walked out the room and was welcomed to the sound of a quiet house which seemed very creepy if you ask me. The last time I was here and slept over it was not noisy but there was some kind of noise going on somewhere and this time it was just too quit that even my footsteps seemed loud enough to wake up anyone that may be sleeping.

I walked down the stairs and headed towards the kitchen but stopped in my tracks when I seen that yoongi was in there sitting on a stool by the kitchen Island, reading a newspaper by the looks of it. I glanced at the sink which was across from him and then back to him just to now see that Yoongi was staring back at me with an unreadable expression and bringing his cup to his lips to drink whatever was in his cup.

"Erm, morning."

I awkwardly smiled at him and side stepped towards the sink, My eyes were glued to his as he was staring right back at me also.

"Morning." Yoongi

I heard his low voice mumble and set his cup back down on the surface. I'm actually surprised that he hasn't left the room yet since my attempts to try and talk to him the last few days have been a failure but he's right here in the same room as me and hasn't even tried to leave and he spoke back to me when I didn't expect him to. I was being polite.

Now standing by the sink I turned my back to him and turned on the tap to refill my glass of water and drink some of it and then refill again what I had just drank. I hate it in the mornings when you first wake up after drinking alcohol the night before. I always wake up the next morning thirsty as hell, it seems so bad that you would think I spent two days in the desert without any water.

"How are you feeling?" Yoongi

I gasped in surprise and turned around to face him. He asked me a question first? Speaking to me first also, I felt like a school girl on the inside when her crush is speaking to her for the first time but I kept it cool and watched Yoongi now looking down at his newspaper but his eyes didn't seem like they were reading through his black rimmed glasses.

"I'm okay. Just thirsty."

He suddenly looked up at me, glancing at the glass in my hand filled with water and then back up to my face with a raised brow.

"No headache?" Yoongi

I cringed to myself when I suddenly remembered my sore head. I didn't say anything as I guess that's all Yoongi needed to answer his question and got up from his stool and walked over to a cupboard that was behind him and took out a small dark blue coloured box that I know fill well what it is. Pushing out two pills did he put the box back and closed the cupboard and walked around the island to come to me and gently put the pills in my hands. His one hand holding my wrist to keep my hand in place and the other dropping the pills in my palm.

I sometimes forgot how warm they can be until they touch me.

"Thank you."

I mumbled looking down at my hand with the pills inside them. He let go of my wrist but didn't move back away from me and stood there watching me and I swear I noticed his lips curve slightly.

"No Problem." Yoongi

I chucked the pills into my mouth and drank some water to wash it away. As I lowered the glass of water from my lips Yoongi surprised me by placing his large hands around my head, one hand on the back of my head and the other on my forehead. The warm almost hot feeling created relief on my head already but his sudden action had me shocked and admittedly I flinched back from him and my ass was pressed against the sink and his hands were still on my head.

"Sorry. I should of warned you." Yoongi

I nodded but stayed there still feeling the heat my head that made me feel so much better but I know we cant stay like this all day even though I would secretly prefer that we did. Not knowing where to look I ended up staring at Yoongi, deep into his eyes as he also stared into my eyes. I still couldn't make out what he was thinking or even tell what his expression was, if you ask me it was blank but I know Yoongi isn't that cold hearted.

"I'm sorry." Yoongi

His words caught me off guard as he broke the silence between us. I didn't have a clue what he was talking about.

"I'm sorry for everything. From disappearing years ago, to not trying hard enough to find you when I knew we could, to the whole Sun-hee thing and just everything Y/n. I am sorry." Yoongi

There it was. The emotion finally poured out and I could finally see what he was feeling through his eyes, guilt, regret, sadness and maybe even a little bit of anger that was directed to himself. I found myself cupping his cheeks in my hands after setting my glass of water down on the counter and thankfully he didn't move away.

"You don't need to be sorry Yoongi. I'm sorry about the way I've been acting with you and everyone. It's just been immature of me and all I want is for all of us to move on from this. To just push past it and see where everything takes us. Are you okay with that?"

My heart started pounding when there was a pause in the room. He didn't say anything but stare at me and that made me worried even more. Does he not want to?

I started to feel sad and let go of his cheeks but what he did next again surprised me again for the third time this morning.

His kissed me. Hard.

It was filled with desperation and admiration. I could feel it and I couldn't resist but to kiss him back, pressing my lips more to his and my arms wrap around his neck as I felt his arms around my waist pressing me more closer to his body if that was possible. It felt out of this world as if we were th only two that mattered right now. It felt the exact same way as when I kissed Jungkook a few days ago. However there was multiple feet stomping down the stairs and seconds later a loud gasp from the door made Yoongi and I stop and detach our lips just to see Taehyung, Jimin, Hoseok and Jin all standing there watching us with wide stunned eyes.

I got embarrassed and hid my face in Yoongis chest, hiding my rosy cheeks.

"Well, well. It looks like someone made up." Jin

Yoongi laughed but I remained hiding my face. This certainly lighten up everyones moods compared to yesterday but I do want to know what happened after I was taken back here. I wonder if they would tell me?