Chapter twenty

~Y/N POV~

I just ran as fast as I could through the trees. I didn't care where I went at this point and I know it's not wise to go through the woods like this in the dark with barely any lighting but I just needed to get away from that house, from them.

They say they love me but yet had sex with Sun-hee. Did that mean that they only stopped when I came back into the picture? Did they even try to find me or did they give up or something?

I know I should of waited to get answers from them that they would probably give me if I asked but what I learned hurt too much to bare or stand a second longer with any of them. I needed to get out of there and that's what I did. Running as fast as my legs would take me dodging trees and jumping through bushes. I even scraped my knee on a thorn bush and tore my pants that got stuck but I don't care, it's the last thing on my mind right now.

Panting for air I decided to slow down and come to a stop for a breather. Looking around I made a judgement that I should be a fair distance away from their house and I wants followed by any one that I can see or hear. Maybe I should sit down for a few minutes to catch my breath?

So that's what I did, sitting down on the ground that was cold but dry thankfully. I took out my phone from my pocket to check the time and it was late at night and I needed to get home for a decent sleep to be ready for work in the morning but I had no clue where I was. I didn't even have signal so I could call someone or use my data on my phone to pull up my maps to figure out where I am. Well this sucks, me and my stupid decisions.

I stood back up after several minutes and I was finally back to normal with my breath and regular pulse that I checked myself and I put my phone back in my pocket just to start walking away in one direction. Not the way that I came but the way I was running just in hopes I may find like road or something up ahead.

After what felt like forever, it started to become cold so I rubbed my arms to try and keep warm but I froze when I heard what sounds like a twig snap from behind me and something hot breath against my back. I swear it better not be one of them because I am still not in the mood to deal with any of them right now.

I groaned out loud and turned around ready to tell them to get lost but what I found was not any of my dragons. I mean it was a dragon but not any of mine but I didn't look carefully enough I would of thought it was Jimin in front of me right now because of the blue, but it was a darker shade of blue from what I can make out and if this was Jimin he would of said something in our mind connection by now.

Shuddering in fear I stepped back slowing from the unknown dragon in front of me that puffed out some more smoke. I coughed heavily but the moment it roared into the sky and flapped it's wings I made a bolt for it and ran as fast as I could away from the dragon that gave off a danger vibe. Something tells me it's not here to be my friend.

I could hear it flying above me following me flapping it's wings. It was getting closer I could tell without having to look at it but unfortunately for me I was smacked with something hard on my back and I fell forward just to bang my head off a tree stump that hurt like hell and scrap my knee even more than before. I cursed to myself to try to stand up again but just to be pushed back down again with a massive claws pressed against my back. I screamed in fear while the dragon roared into the night sky above.

I was so scared that I was now thinking this was the end. Never have I been this close to a dragon and feel like my life was in danger, not even my dragons when I met them made me feel like this. But this one is different and this one means harm.

The dragons claw, scarped its long nail across my left arm, leaving a massive wound that was deep, from my wrist to my upper arm. For sure it would need a lot of stitches but I could die from the blood loss from this wound and I think the dragon is only getting started. I squirmed under the pressure of being pressed down on my stomach against the floor but the dragons snarls and finally the weight came off and I roll onto my back.

My eyes were already starting to close but what I could see was a silhouette of a person standing in front of me with a massive sword in his hand. The dragon growls at the stranger baring his teeth and tries to round the man but the man steps forward and jabs the sword into the dragons side who roars in pain but snaps its teeth to the man before it tries to fly off.

However I slumped my head back against the ground and closed my eyes but again heard more sounds of the dragon roaring and snarling also with wing flapping but also to hear the mans voice that sounds very familiar.

That went on for some time as I was now finding it hard to stay awake from my wound and blood loss. It seems that when I do manage to look at it through my squinting yet blurred eyes I could see how my artery has been sliced open and I would mostly likely require surgery to fix this.

Everything around me comes to a stand still and everything seems to be quiet until I could hear faint steps coming my way just hear someone calling my name over and over again begging me to stay away as I was lifted up off the ground. I swear I knew this person, I could tell by the voice but I cant make it out.

But I couldn't focus on who as I blacked out from the pain and weakness of lack of blood from my body.