Chapter fifteen

~HOSEOK POV~

I was thrilled that Y/n agreed to spend the night here with all of us. I think all the girls have decided to make this into a girly sleepover since I spotted Lisa taking a bunch of snacks upstairs with Eunha and Y/n helping out.

I think they're taking this to an advantage and I have to say seeing Y/n in lisa cute little pjs covered with little piggy faces was just adorable. I just hope she comes back to do this again. Though I did over hear Y/n say in the kitchen to Eunha that she hasn't had girly sleepovers before so now they're pulling out all the girly traditions with whatever it is they do for girls sleepovers.

Poor Kaul and Jinyoung have been told to stay with us until they decided to go to bed in their own rooms it just means that Lisa and Eunha will be spending the night with Y/n in the guest room.

I stopped drinking after Y/n went upstairs with the girls after she shared a kiss with Namjoon. I was a little jealous but I just reminded myself I kissed her back at the hospital and I was the first one at that.

I will always have that title now, the first one of us to kiss her and I was proud of that.

Though when I felt Jimin kiss her and Namjoon kiss her also. I couldn't help but feel the burn on my lip and down my throat but it wasn't painful but it defiantly startled Jungkook when he dropped his glass. I was kind of expecting it when I seen Namjoon walk into the kitchen after her. It was even more amusing to know that Yoongi seen them.

Its one thing to feel the kiss but to see it after what he had done tonight, would be like a kiss in the balls. I'm still pissed at him for doing that. We're not suppose to be doing that shit with Sun-hee anymore. I had only had sex with her a handful of times but only on days she was there and I would have a down day thinking about Y/n and how we might now even find her again.

It hurts like hell to be intimate with another who doesn't have your heart and it takes a while for the pain to go away. Just a moment of weakness really but no real excuse to why we did with Sun-hee. I regret it but we were all to stop even doing anything with Sun-hee yet Yoongi couldn't.

I know he had sex with her, we all did. I could feel it and it angered me, so I kissed Y/n knowing he would feel it too. Though I did kiss her because I wanted to and I seen the opportunity and I took it then and there.

Her lips are so soft and just how I imagined them. Just perfect.

I couldn't stop thinking about it to be honest, even now while lounging on the couch next to Taehyung and Jin. We us guy were here, except Yoongi. He went back to his bedroom after seeing Namjoon and Y/n together. He knows he's blown his chance with Y/n because I think now she is thinking that Yoongi and Sun-hee are together which is not true but it's his own fault and he can deal with it himself.

"Well look who is it to grace us with his presence again." Jin

My eyes flash to the figure of Yoongi slowly walking back into the living room, not looking at anyone in particular and takes a seat on the couch across from me while I glare at him.

"I know what's coming. Just hit me with it, let's get this over with." Yoongi

"Okay." Jungkook

He stands up and punches Yoongi in the face surprisingly. I was shocked because I thought if anyone as going to hit him it was going to be Jimin or I, not Jungkook. Okay then.

Though Yoongi doesn't react but to hold onto his now throbbing jaw and nod.

"Yeah, I knew that was coming from someone. I deserve that, but I'll have you know I did what I did for her. I have my reasons." Yoongi