Chapter thirty-nine

~Y/N POV~

"For the last time give me back my jelly beans!" Taehyung

"No! I had the bag first, Jinyoung gave them to me!" Jimin

"I didn't think you would both end up fighting over them." Jinyoung

"Tell him Jinyoung that they were meant for me!" Taehyung

"NO THEY WEREN'T!" Jimin

This whole bickering thing I didn't help that I was squeezed in between these two in the back seats. It was getting too much hearing them shout at each other over my head. Jinyoung and Eunha were in the two seats in front of us and Jinyoung was sitting up on his chair, body twisted to our direction trying to grab the bag from Taehyungs hands to stop them from fighting.

"Don't you dare get involved Jinyoung or I'll burn you to a crisp." Taehyung

I squeaked when I heard a low growl from the front of us and Eunha jumped up on her seat, snatching the bag of jelly beans from Taehyungs hands and passed them to her boyfriend and angrily pointed at finger dangerously close to Taehyungs face.

"If I ever hear you threaten my man again over anything, then I will personally make sure you have you head shoved so far up Jimin's ass you'll taste what he had for lunch." Eunha

I erupted into a fit of laughter, Jinyoung and Hoseok included since he was sitting on the other side of Taehyung next to the window, listening in on the conversation. Both Taehyung and Jimin sealed their mouths shut, except Taehyung looked like he was ready to cry and Jimin started to look out the window beside him while he pouts.

"HA! That serves you both right for shouting and annoying everyone!" Jungkook

"Shut up juancock!! You're just jealous we got to sit beside Y/n." Jimin

Eunha quickly turned back around to glare at Jimin once more but the man just winced and threw himself back against his chair, scared shitless of Eunha's angry expression which only made me laugh again.

"Urgh Jin how much longer do we have in this damn van?" Yoongi

"Not long so quit your whining." Jin

"I think everyone should have their own show for entertainment purposes." Kaul

I heard him say out loud as if speaking his thoughts. Hoseok hummed at the idea and stood up as much as he could in his seat belt to peer over the seats , down a few chairs from us to where both Kaul and Lisa sat behind Jin and Namjoon at the front.

"That's not a bad idea Kaul!" Hoseok

"No thanks. I'm happy with the way things are now." Yoongi

"Y/n what do you think about that?" Jimin

I listened to him as he whispered closely pressing his lips against my ear.

"Think about what?"

Whispering back to him, purposely turning my head so our lips were mere centimetres away. I did know what he was talking about but I thought it would be amusing to play dumb. However Jimin didn't answer me, instead his eyes wondered to my lips, licking his own bottom lip as if he were thirsty and then his eyes to meet mine once again.

"Say Y/n, we're very close together right now." Jimin

"Mhm, and?"

My voice still in whisper but smirking at the situation to see how just this closeness between us has Jimin all hot and bothered since I could feel the heat emitting from him even more so than before.

"How about I suggest you and I tonight, in a room. Alone." Jimin

I hummed softly at his suggestion and I was all for it but I wanted to tease him a little bit.

"Alone? And what do you suggest we do alone Jimin?"

He chuckled against my lips almost feeling his on mine. I wanted to kiss him so bad but I held it together.

"What ever your heart desires." Jimin

"Well in that case why wait until tonight?"

He was taken back when I suddenly unbuckled by seat belt and pushed him back to straddle his lap.

"Y/n wha-" Jimin

I cut him off by using my lips against his. His hands fell to my hips, keeping a hold of me which I know he would in case of emergencies. Our mouths moving in sync as I felt him begin to get into out heated moment the longer we did this. But I felt naughty and purposely grinded on him earning a groan between our locked lips and his fingers to dig into my skin.

Around us the whole van fell silent and only our lips smacking together could be heard but I didn't care, it was too good to stop and his lips were so soft. Ever since I met him I've always wondered what it was like to feel his lips against mine and now I know.

"Okay now this is car journey is getting awkward." Jinyoung

Jimin and I parted lips but I stayed straddling his lap since he wouldn't allow me to move.

"Shit! Jinyoung why did you have to say something? You made them stop!" Taehyung

"YAH!" Hoseok

The two angry men shouted and glared at Jinyoung that sunk in his seat and Eunha shushing Jinyoung, telling him to not say another word.

"Well that was enjoyable while it lasted." Jungkook

"You don't have to tell me. Oh fuck I'm hard now." Yoongi

"TOO MUCH INFORMATION!" Lisa

"Not my problem." Yoongi

"I'm not fixing it for you." Jungkook

He crosses his arms over his chest, turning away from Yoongi sitting beside the window.

"Like I would ask you. Hey Kaul, come give me a hand." Yoongi

Flicking the mans head in front of him which resulted in Lisa sitting up straight and swatting Yoongis' hand away.

"I think the fuck not! His hands aren't going anywhere near your toad." Lisa

Yoongi snorted from his seat and sat up.

"Toad? What the fuck?" Yoongi

I laughed at the two and bent down closer to Jimin again, whispering closely to him.

"I think we started something weird here."

"I agree but we're not finished here Y/n. Your room tonight." Jimin

I knew by the look in his eyes what I was in for tonight and I was more than ready to take him on. But first seeing my family and then whatever lays ahead with Jimin.

The day is only getting started in my opinion.