Chapter twenty-five

~Y/N POV~

I think with having a girls night out with Eunha and Lisa was just what I needed to relief myself from stress.

It's been three days since I last kissed Jungkook and I spent the rest of the evening with him actually just talking. He was the only one out of the seven of them that wasn't working on shift so I couldn't talk to them at all. I did however one, by one get talking to all of them again but one I haven't spoken to was Yoongi. I think because I was busy with trying to avoid him I guess I didn't notice that he was also trying to avoid me too. I did try looking for him at work this morning but no sign of him, I even tried speaking through the mind but only to get ignored. I guess that's what I get but if he's anything like the way Jungkook was and the other five of them then its getting worrying that he wont speak to me.

So tonight with the girls I decided to just let loose, I don't have work tomorrow so I'm not worried about that.

Lisa was dancing on the dance floor with Eunha, both just dancing the night away while I took up a booth to drink some more. It's often I can get to drink like this and I feel like I need this anyway so here I am, drinking at least six shots of straight vodka to myself and then I have beer to also help me wash it down. Both Lisa and Eunha drink alcoholic cocktails and stuff like that but not me, I'm a beer type of gal.

I already gulped down three shots but paused with the forth shot in hand just to randomly lay my head on the table to stare to everyone on the dance floor watching my friends in the distance laughing and dancing by swaying their hips side to side and even so much as to sing the lyrics to the song as loud as they can but I cant hear them from where I am. The music is too loud but not that I'm caring.

Feeling a tap on my shoulder I sat up and turned around to look over my shoulder to see Ben standing there smiling from ear to ear with a beer of his own in his hand. I guess he's not working either tonight, maybe another doctor that just started work in our department at the beginning of the week is the go to doctor for the night.

"Hey Y/n. What a surprise to see you here." Ben

He continued to smile and I gulped down my forth shot and put the glass back down, feeling the burn down my throat but smiled back at Ben as he now took the opportunity to sit beside me.

"I'm surprised to see you here too."

"Are you having fun?" Ben

He leaned in a little closer so I could hear him over the loud booming music in the club.

"Yeah, what about you?"

Ben just shrugged and stayed close so we could hear each other better. I didn't mind but as long as he didn't get touchy then we're all good.

"It's alright." Ben

I nodded and continued on drinking my last two shots, one after the other and with the last shot I quickly drank some of my beer to help wash it down. Shots were an easy way for me to get drunk and I could already feel it going to my head.

"Woah, you sure can drink." Ben

I heard his chuckle from beside me but I just nodded and looked back over to Lisa and Eunha, well to where they once were. I couldn't see them anymore on the dance floor.

"Did you come alone? Are you looking for someone?" Ben

I swayed my head in his direction to look at him in almost double vision but to bring the bottle to my lips.

"I came with Lisa and Eunha. I don't know where they went."

I finished my beer and put it back down on the table in front of me and readied myself to get up to go get another and maybe perhaps find Lisa and Eunha somewhere along the way.