Chapter thirteen

~Y/N POV~

I was just finishing up in my office for the day but I needed to head to my patient examination room before i actually go home. Earlier today I forgot I left my keys in my desk drawer this morning since the traffic was so bad I was running late for my first appointment of the day with a patient.

So that was my first stop before heading out to my car.

Locking my office I turned around and squealed in fright to see Hoseok, Yoongi and Jimin standing there with smiles on their faces. Jimin laughed at me though for my reaction and immediately wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"Sorry we didn't mean to scare you." Jimin

He said between laughs and I just amusingly chuckle to myself.

"It's okay I scare easy sometimes. All three do you were very quiet."

"We wanted to ask if you wanted to join us for dinner? If you're finished of course." Hoseok

The mention of food sorted good so I was in for that idea.

"Yeah that's sounds good, I'm starving. But first I have to stop by my other office for my keys."

"Great lets go then." Yoongi

He grabs my hand and pulls me away from Jimin and the four of us begin to walk down the corridor towards the elevator. Just simply chatting. Hoseok mentioned that we would be meeting Eunha and her boyfriend for dinner and I haven't met him yet but I've heard he's a nice guy. Also that Jin was in the middle of surgery, Namjoon had an emergency with a patient who had some sort of mental breakdown but yet Taehyung and Jungkook were working together on something with Lisa.

It was all pleasant talk really until I felt a pair of hands on my back push me forward with such force it felt like I was almost flying. But I didn't hit the floor instead another pair of arms wrapped themselves around me and pulled me up towards them.

I heard a large thud accompanied by a grumble of something as I was pulled back up to my feet and into someone's embrace.

"Are you okay y/n?"

I heard Hoseoks voice and I nodded into his chest and found the warmth of his body comforting. I turn my head to the side to see Yoongi holding sun-hee up by the neck against the wall and glaring at her with the most darkest look I've ever seen on him. Though I did notice the way his eyes quickly changed to a bright colour before going back to their brown. It was quick but I noticed, almost like camera flash.

The two were exchanging words that I couldn't hear but only to see their mouths moving and Sun-hee to look nothing but angry at Yoongi. I don't know why and right me I didn't care.

"Let's get you out of here." Jimin

"What about yoongi?"

I asked as I was already being dragged towards the elevator that was open and waiting.

"He'll join us later." Jimin

He stated and we entered the elevator but when I turned around to face the doors before they closed I seen Yoongi pull Sun-hee towards him and kiss her aggressively.

"That asshole." Hoseok

I heard him hiss close beside me keeping me close to his side as our arms were linked together. I didn't like what I saw, it hurt but for all I know Yoongi and Sun-hee could be together. But I thought none of them were in relationships?

Maybe one of them was?

Just Yoongi and Sun-hee.

It stings and I couldn't help the look of disgust on my face and feel Jimins stares as the elevator moved down.