Chapter thirty-one

~Y/N POV~

"Well don't mind if I do." Taehyung

Uh oh. I'm fucked.

Like literally.

I froze even more in my seated position on Hoseoks lap. Neither men on each side moved apart from that small vibrations that rumbled from jins chest.

Taehyung began to take slow steady steps towards us, taking off his white doctors jacket to throw it on my examination table and loosen his tie baring this massive grin upon his face.

"Are you okay there y/n? You look a little......flushed." Taehyung

He tilt his head to the side, smirking with an knowing expression to accompany his cocky smirk. I knew that he knew why I was so speechless but yet he didn't say anything but in fact wanted me to say.

"I-I'm fine."

I knew I shouldn't of stuttered but I did. I couldn't help it, it just slipped.

My stutter only caused the three men in the room to all share equally amused giggles and jins body warmth from behind me disappeared.

"Have you ever done anything like this before y/n?" Jin

He asked as I watched him casually walk across the room passed Taehyung that didn't even spare him a glance.

"No, nothing like this. I wouldn't even know what to do."

Jin raised both brows in acknowledgment to my honesty and locked the door but Hosoek puled me closer by the hips causing me to Yelp in surprise yet fall to his chest.

"Don't worry y/n. We'll teach you, but we're gonna have to be really, really quiet." Hoseok

His low whisper in my ear sent shivers down my spine as another pair of hands grabbed my white jacket and pulled it off my arms. All while keeping that eye contact with Hoseok, watching his eyes twirl between their brown and orange colours. It was enchanting to see, I couldn't stop staring into them, like a trap.

The click of the office door locking caught my attention but when I move just ever so slightly Hoseok grips my jaw once again and forces me to lock eyes with him again. This time his eyes beaming bright orange.

"Eyes on me princess." Hoseok

Princess?
That's new.

Blush spread across my cheeks yet Hoseoks firm hold of my jaw wouldn't allow me to look away or move at all. I felt his hands ride up my skirt from the front very slowly while I kept that eye contact with him only for another pair of large hands reach around to my front to cup my breasts and squeeze earning a airy gasp in surprise yet thrills sent all over my body. It's new yet exciting, to have three guys here in my office willing to fuck me here and boy was I willing.

"Rip it." Jin

Huh?

The next second two separate tears tore through the room as my blouse was ripped open to reveal my bra and the buttons to fall to the floor while Hoseok ripped my skirt in two. My eyes widen, stunned to what happened. They had completely removed my ripped open my clothes.

"Don't worry beautiful, someone will come by once we're done with some clothes for you." Taehyung

He whispered in my ear, his deep voice sending shivers down my spine but it didn't help that his lips brushed passed my ear so start kissing his way down my neck and to my shoulders, his hands back at the front of my chest cupping my breasts to play with them any way he likes. I leaned back into his touch, reaching around to pull his head to meet my lips. I had to taste him some way, it was too much and Hoseoks hands rubbing my clothes clit didn't help. I became needy in this moment, craving more for their touch.