Chapter fourteen

~Y/N POV~

I was amazed by the size of the house that they lived it. It was massive and inside was also big and very spacious but they had a great view of the woods through the living room that led to an wide open balcony.

Their home was very beautiful but I guess that's what happens when doctors live together.

When we arrived Taehyung showed me around the house before I even got a chance to meet Lisa and eunhas partners. I did get to see them and I greeted them with a hello when we walked back passed them in the living room while Namjoon was serving out drinks.

Taehyung was so happy to show me around the house with Jimin and Hoseok following us around also. I even heard Hoseok mention that Lisa and Eunha also live here with their partners so that was new information I didn't know about. I had no idea they lived here but the mood darkened when Jimin goes on to say Sun-hee also use to live here but recently moved out to a place of her own.

It made me a little uncomfortable to talk about her to be honest because of what I remember back at the hospital between her and Yoongi. I have to say I'm still shocked and upset that happened but I have no right to be upset about it since Yoongi and I are just friends, so why should I be getting all upset. He's single and so is Sun-hee so it's bound to happen right?

After the tour we headed back to the living room to where I finally was introduced to the two men I did have the chance to meet properly.

Lisa skipped over to me with her boyfriend. He was tall, short black hair that was styled to spike up and he was dressed in casual clothes, but I noticed the little dimples he had on his cheeks when he smiled but I almost pointed out how he had a scar on his left cheek that almost caused damage to his dimple.

"Y/n!" This is Jinyoung!! My boyfriend!!" Lisa

The man laughs shyly, scratching the back of his head but I held out a hand for him and he took it.

"Hi. I'm Y/n. It's nice to meet you finally."

"I can say the same. It's nice to meet you too." Jinyoung

He spoke so softly almost in whisper and he seemed kind of shy by the way he kept turning his body slightly to Lisa. I only smiled at him but then I felt someone take my hand. Looking up did I find that it was Taehyung who was grinning down at me as if it were nothing. Hoseok and Jimin went to join everyone else further in the living room and grabbing drinks from Namjoon just for Hoseok to come walking back over to hand me a drink. I thanked him for it just when another two people approached when Lisa decided to pull Jinyoung away and back to everyone else by the sofas.

"Y/n, this is Kaul. Kaul this is Y/n." Eunha

She gestures to the man on her arm who was dressed in a smart suit, slightly smaller in height compared to Jinyoung but looks like he's got more muscle on him judging by his arms. He also had light brown short hair combed back off his forehead and smiles at me and reaches out for my hand.

"Hi Y/n, it's so great to finally meet you!! I would say Eunha talks about you a lot but I think these guys have her beat!" Kaul

He points to Hoseok and Taehyung beside me. Taehyung gasps and Hoseok slaps his chest with a nervous giggle.

"Don't expose us Kaul! Or I'll tell Eunha what you really did with her knitted sweater." Hoseok

Kaul immediately stood stiff and let go of my hand after we shook it and looked at Eunha with a expression of disbelief written on his face. Eunha just glared at Kaul, arms crossed over her chest and tapping her foot.