Chapter five

~Y/N POV~

Taehyung really seemed like he knew where to go on this floor and took me straight to where my office would be, the one I would see my patients in.

When walking past the staff on this floor Taehyung was friendly to everyone and politely greeted them and would introduce me since I would be seeing these people everyday I come in.

Only did Taehyung let go of my hand was so I could unlock the office door and walk in taking a good look around the office with him following in close behind me.

I can't believe I actually have a doctors office too as well as I personal one on a completely different floor. I guess all my hard work paid off and now I'm just where I wanted to be in life, doing the very job I dreamed of doing since I was young. It made me a little emotional actually now sitting on my stool next to my computer taking in the sight around me. In the corner of my I seen Taehyung take a seat in the patients chair while I was busy just thinking to myself about all this.

"Y/n are you okay? Do you not like the office? Because I can arrange another for you if that's what you want." Taehyung

He slide off the seat with a worried expression stepping closer towards me.

"No im fine. I'm just thinking about some stuff."

"Like what?"

My dragons.

I wiped my face so I didn't allow myself to cry. Every time I think of something I've achieved I think of them. I always do.

"It's nothing really. Only that I worked my butt off to get here and now here I am."

Tae chuckles nodding his head and stepping back until he's seated back on the chair. In fact he was grinning ear to ear staring at me which was a little weird since he was staring at me for no reason.

"Hard work does pay off in the end Y/n." Taehyung

"It really does."

"Didn't you always want to be an OBGYN?" Taehyung

I looked at him strangely because his question sounded more like a statement but I must of taken him wrong when he asked.

"Yes. My mom was one before she had me and since she I found that out I always want to be one too."

"I know."

There's that voice again!
Greens voice to be exact.

Frowning to myself I get up from my stool and walk over to my window to open the blinds and leak outside. If I'm hearing them or any of the dragons they would have to at least be outside somewhere right?
But wouldn't they be too out in the open for that?

I swear I'm loosing my mind and all the excitement I've had about my first day has caused something in my mind to repeat the old voices in my head. Namjoons a psychiatrist, maybe I can go to him ask him about this, well as long as he doesn't think I'm too crazy and admit me to some hospital for insane people.

"What you looking for?" Taehyung

I felt his abnormally hot breath on my ear and flinched turning round to see him very close to my face now still smiling away with his hands behind his back.

"N-nothing."

A spark of amusement crosses his eyes at my stutter and I curse myself for it.

"Am I making you nervous y/n? Standing this close." Taehyung

He checks me up and down and inches even closer still with his hands behind his back and again feeling his hot breath against my face again. It was making me worried that his breath was quite hot, as a doctor myself I know that's not normal.