"It's not fair..." Cristina whined. "The scary one was always supposed to be me."

"You shouldn't have left." Meredith shrugged.

"I'm just happy you came back." Helena smiled, happy that Cristina was back at work at Seattle Grey Mercy West.

"I'll establish dominance." Cristina announced.

"Oh, make no mistakes, they might fear you two, but they respect and like me. I'm the one with dominance here." Helena teased, looking down at her chart. "Anyway, how was Owen?"

"You mean Chief Hunt?" The curly haired woman scoffed. "The husband formerly known as Owen is now just my employer. He gave me the orientation pack."

"Now, that's just cold." Helena scrunched up her nose, before she passed her patient's labs over to Meredith.

"Brian Danzinger's sedated, his BPs down a little." She read out.

"Yeah, tox screen is negative, his LFTs and INR are elevated, though." Helena agreed. "Did you get a good look at the liver?"

"Oh, the prodigal Yang returns." Jackson let out, approaching them. "I missed you."

"Yeah, hi. Blah, blah. Pleasantries." She rolled her eyes. "What do you know about the new cardio Chief, Jeff Randall?"

"Russell. Nothing." The boy answered.

"Yeah, no one named Jeff has ever done anything substantial." The curly haired woman agreed, as Alex joined them.

"Hey, Karev. When you buy Mer's house, can I get my old room back?" Jackson tried, as Helena and Meredith still analyzed their patient's results.

"Nope, no roommates. We're not in college. We're real people now." He deadpanned.

"Wait, you're selling him your house?!" Cristina let out.

"And that's why you can't leave, Cristina. You've missed out on a lot." Helena told her, looking up from the labs.

"I might not. He wants to rip out the floors." Meredith complained.

"I'll take the floors as is." The green eyed attending offered.

"Jackson?" April called out, at the end of the hallway.

"Why don't you shack up with Kepner? You guys are always boinking anyway." Alex teased, as Jackson scurried away.

"Where's he going?" April asked, as Helena and Meredith moved over to the computer.

"Away from you, it seems." Cristina deadpanned.

"Cristina! Glad your back." The redhead smiled.

"You're still doing it with Avery?" The curly haired doctor scrunched up her nose.

"Does everybody know this, now?" The girl froze.

"God and everybody." Cristina joked, making Helena smack the back of her head.

"For four whole seconds, I was glad you were back." The redhead teased.

"You were right." Meredith told Helena.

"I know, I'm always right. About what?" The short girl smiled, peaking over the blond's shoulder.

"About the liver." She pointed at the scan.

——

"At this point, it's about assessing these emotional damages." Their lawyer talked to the group, Helena holding her husband's hand. "So, we'll need to hear everything."