42- The games room

Matt POV

"We're not having sex in the pool?" Sophie asks. Doing slow laps of breaststroke around the pool.

"No, I checked if it was safe with the baby and I read you could get thrush or something. So you're only getting poolside oral." I reach out to catch her arm pulling her towards me. "You're only on break though. This house has a lot of rooms and I plan to make sure you cum in all of them"

Her face flushes red at my words which just encourages me, dropping my head do my lips brush her ear I continue.

" I'm gonna fuck you on the desk in the study, I'm gonna bend you over the pool table in the game room, I'm gonna feast on you in the kitchen, there won't be a surface in this house I haven't fucked you on and then I'll refurbish the place and start over"

"Why are we still in the pool then?" She asks, taking me by surprise.

"Good question, get out." I tell her, helping her to the stairs. I grab one of the towels I left here yesterday taking my time to stroke every part of Sophie's body. When I reach her inner thighs I twist my arm using the muscle to add pressure to her pussy.

I notice her raise an eyebrow but I play dumb using the towel as an excuse to rub my arm slightly against her. I'm essentially getting her to dry hump my arm.

I can tell from her cute little gasps that she's enjoying it so I increase the pressure and speed a little. Watching the little changes on her face as my little vixen starts rocking her hips against me. Holding onto my shoulders for support.

Slowly I draw my arm back until she's brushing against the side of my hand. Without warning I twist my hand around cupping her sex and forcing her open with two curved fingers.

"Come on Soph, fuck my hand" I order. Her breath is coming in shallow pants now, her hips moving more erratically. I press my palm firmer against her letting her seek the friction she needs. I can feel the fluttering of her walls around my fingers and I can tell she's holding back.

"Cum for me Sophie," I order. Immediately she comes undone. I wrap an arm around her waist holding her upright.

"That's two." I tell her kissing her temple. I was already hard, but watching her cum for me has made me so hard it's almost painful.

I lead Sophie into the game room bending her over the pool table.
"You were holding back" I say, It's not a question. "So I've decided now you will be getting your birthday spanks. Say red and I'll stop" At the last word I give an open palmed spank on her ass.

"Count Sophie" I remind her

"One sir" I love that I didn't even need to ask for the sir. I rub the pink skin adding another spank.

Sophie is a quivering mess by the time I deliver the last blow. I didn't go too hard but her ass is a beautiful shade of pink. I know she enjoyed it as much as I did by the glistening at the top of her thighs.

I step behind her moving some hair from her face.
"You ok?" I check Sophie humms nodding her head. A coy smile on her lips. "Good" I say pressing the head of my cock into her.

We both groan at the feeling. Her wet heat wrapping around my aching cock is bliss. I still for a moment enjoying her then holding her hips I start fucking her. She's so wet I don't hold back burying myself deep inside her with every brutal thrust.

I can see Sophie desperately trying to find something to grip. Her fingers curling against the green felt of the table in vain. I know I'm not going to be able to last long if I keep up the pace but I need her to have another orgasm first.

Wrapping an arm under her body I press her poor swollen clit and her legs give way beneath her, forcing my arm to support her.

"Matt, I can't, please"

"Colour Soph?" I ask moving my hand

In place of a response she lets out a keening sound as the orgasm washes over her, milking me to my own. I use the hand that isn't supporting Soph to brace myself against the pool table, My toes curling against the cold wood floor. It's like I can feel my orgasm the full length of my spine.

After a moment to catch my breath I pull out of Sophie pulling her upright against me.

"What colour were we on?" I check for my own piece of mind.

"Most of my body was green. But my clit and legs were a solid amber" she admits burying her face in my chest.

"So not red?" I confirm.

"Not red" she agrees. Satisfied with her answer I take her hand leading her upstairs to the master bathroom, starting to fill the claw foot tub. So many girls I've played rough with got shocked when I cleaned them up after. That just tells me that there are a bunch of men out there who need to work on their aftercare.

I let Sophie use my arms to support herself into the hot soapy water. She lets out a small hiss of pain when she sits down.

"That was only three Soph. I'm not sure your body can take as many orgasms as I want to give you" I sigh. I shouldn't have got rough with her so early.

"Are you giving up already Mr Canossa?" She smiles. "I just need a nap and we can get back on it"

"Ok, lunch then a nap" I agree, running the soapy washcloth over her body. Taking extra care to be gentle with her breasts and between her legs.

Sophie closes her eyes, her head lay back on the porcelain letting out a little content sigh that makes me smile.