3-Matt or Eddy

Matt POV

It's been over two weeks and I am no closer to finding Sophie.

I just need a chance to explain but I don't even know where to start. Tracking people down is usually so much simpler, when someone owes Marcello we have a guy that tracks their cell, another guy who can tell us where cards are being used, where a passport is scanned.

To find Sophie I can't use any of this. If I try Marc will find out she knows and he will have her found first. The business is his priority and he isn't going to care if I like a girl if he sees her as a threat. I haven't even mentioned Thornton's death to him in case it raises suspicion.

The only person who knows I am searching is Leo. We spent days in London looking for her, but her neighbor said she isn't back from her work trip. I wanted to stay longer, I would have sat on her doorstep until she returned if that was what it took but Leo pointed out missing Christmas with my family would draw too much attention.

I am in no mood to celebrate anything. I can't look at anything without remembering I haven't found Sophie.

I sat through our families Christmas eve meal with the thoughts of how much Sophie would hate all these fish dishes. I'd give up all this gourmet dining for a pizza and beer if I could share it with her and explain.

"If you two don't stop scowling you can go to mass by yourself" I hear Ma threaten. Two? My eyes skim the room to find a face holding the same bitterness as mine.

Shit, Lili.

I didn't even consider her being the one who lets slip to Marc about Sophie.

"I am just annoyed that my friend decided to ghost me at Christmas!" She huffs, "She promised that when she knew she would be leaving she would tell me. But she has checked out of her hotel and isn't taking my calls."

"Sophie," Ma says softly "I am sure your friend had a good reason, maybe somebody was unwell? Just give it a bit of time and I'm sure she will be in touch." she gives Lili a reassuring squeeze on her hand.

My stomach is in turmoil. I am so glad Lili didn't use her name so Marc still doesn't know, but I feel a huge wave of guilt over my sister losing her friend because of me. I was ignorant of how much she liked her. Once I find Sophie I will fix this I promise myself. Continuing with the meal even though the food turns to ash in my mouth.

Christmas day was more of the same. For the first time in my memory I am happy when Christmas is over and I can go back to my search. Leo has suggested that perhaps Sophie didn't leave at all. She is definitely smart enough to bluff. But if that is true I am not sure where to start.

Lucky for me Leo has his shit together and unlike me, he hasn't spent Christmas searching for Sophie in the bottom of a liquor bottle. He has called every hotel in Venice impersonating the police looking for any rooms booked to Sophie or her firm.

I have tried booking meetings through her firm to force her out of hiding but they just say she is out of the office at the moment. It really shook me after the new year when that message changed to say she was no longer with the firm.

I have never been such a pathetic shadow of myself. I knew I liked her but this is ridiculous. It's like someone removed my arm!

Sophie POV

"Eddy" I breathe out as I open the door to him. It's been almost two months since I have seen him but I fall into his arms as though it was yesterday.

"Is Lou home?" He checks, his eyes twinkling with suggestion. I smile leading him to the guest room I have been staying in. Eddy is safe, comfortable and exactly what I need right now.

Pushing the bedroom door closed I turn to see he has already removed his shirt and is working on the button of his jeans.

My eyes hungrily take in his body. His tall lean frame, the sparse smattering of hair on his chest. His firm arms. Those skilled fingers.

He notices my stare and stops undressing, to smirk at me biting my lip.

"Like what you see?" I nod eagerly "Well why don't you come have a taste?" He suggests. Dropping to my knees before him I pull off my own shirt unclasping my bra. My breasts are grateful for the release. It must be almost that time of the month again because they are so sensitive, that I flinch when Eddy reaches to pinch my nipple.

"Suck my cock Sophie" He orders. I run my hands up his legs as I raise myself on my knees bringing my mouth to his hard cock. Running my tongue across his balls before following the ridge that spans the length of the underside of his cock.

Gripping his thighs for support I open wide allowing him to slide his length into my mouth. I try to relax my gag reflex as much as I can, as he starts gently thrusting into my mouth gradually getting deeper.

"Fuck Sophie I missed your mouth. No one sucks cock like you" He groans, tangling his fingers into my hair to guide my movements. His moans feeding my desire as I hollow out my cheeks around his thrusts. Working what won't fit in my mouth with my hand twisting my wrist slightly as I slide back and forth.

Feeling his balls tighten I work faster waiting for that telling twitch before I release his cock from my mouth allowing him to shoot streams of his cum over my tongue and chest.

"Damn Sophie, you look so fucking sexy when you're covered in my cum." He says. Immediately ruining the mood by reminding me of Matt. Except Matt didn't say I was sexy because of his cum. He said I was covered in his cum because I was sexy...

I give my head a little shake. Why on earth am I thinking of him when I am with Eddy?

"My turn?" I ask as I get to my feet, pushing all thoughts of Matt from my head. Eddy trails a finger along my jaw tracing down my neck towards my breast.

"Not my tit's. They're a bit sensitive" I explain, Eddy gives a nod leaning in to kiss my neck, his fingers skimming the waistband of my fitted skirt.