20-Sophie's house

Matt POV

Nico pulls the car up outside what he said (and Lili confirmed), is Sophie's house.
It's a little off white, semi-detached place with a garage to the side. It looks like a perfect little family home, all its missing is the white picket fence.

But I'm nervous, what if she won't see me? What if she slams the door in my face? But then, what if I go in there and get everything I ever wanted?

I swallow the lump forming in my throat giving Nico a short nod. I haven't really spoken the whole journey here from Venice. It feels like there has been a lump in my throat blocking my words.
"Wait here." I tell him climbing out of the car, and walking up the short drive.

My heart doesn't seem to beat while I wait for her to answer, when Lili opens the door I give her a tight smile. She promised not to tell Sophie I was coming and the plan is for her to go with Nico for a while to give us some space to talk. Lili steps out the door pointing to the door at the opposite end of the hall.
"Good luck" she whispers giving me a little shove.

My legs are like lead, slowly leading me towards the sound of cheesy music and the smell of something burnt. When I reach the doorway I stop.

She is stood with her back to me swinging her hips in a hypnotic rhythm to the music, singing under her breath.
"Was it the table?" She asks. I need to say something, but that lump is back in my throat and the words can't get past it.

Turning to face me she drops a bowl spraying her mixture across the floor.   
"Matt?!" She gasps.

I have never seen anything so perfect as her in this moment. Her hair pulled up in a messy bun, her eyes wide in surprise, even the smudge of flour across her cheek. If I could freeze a moment to keep forever, I would pick this one.

"Soph" I finally breathe out, making to step towards her. Before I even have the chance to move two paces Sophie launches herself across the room, throwing her arms around my neck, and kissing me hard.

This wasn't what I had planned, but I'll be damned if I am not taking everything this woman will give me.

I slip my arms around her thighs lifting them to wrap around my waist as I gently press her back against the door. I pour all the pent up emotions into this kiss the pain, the longing, the desire, the love.

What surprises me the most is that she's reciprocating kissing me back with an equal hunger. I squeeze her ass, noticing she's lost weight which worries me, but that worry is quickly driven from my mind when she moans into my mouth.

Adjusting my arms I carry her upstairs. She sticks her arm out showing me the right door. I haven't broken our kiss the entire time, like she might disappear if I did. Laying her carefully on the bed, I hover over her using my arms to support me.

I can't wait. I need her, I push up the skirt of her dress, exposing her panties while she starts to fumble with my belt. Dropping between her legs, I kiss up her inner thighs breathing in the sweet musky scent of Sophie's arousal. Slipping a finger beneath the crotch of her panties I feel how wet she is. I love knowing she's as turned on as I am, Stroking my finger up I hear a sharp intake of breath when my knuckle brushes against her clit.

I remove her panties watching her tremor when I blow against her hot core. Then my mouth is on her like I am a starved man and she is my last meal. I hold her thighs keeping her close to my face as my tongue runs the length of her soaked slit before delving into her folds.

Sophie's body is writhing on the bed, her voice panting my name like my new favourite song, her hands slipping into my hair. She wraps her fingers into it forcing my face harder into her sex. I chuckle at her actions and the vibrations seem to tip her over the edge. Her releasing against my mouth. I softly lick as she comes down from her high. Then slide a finger into her wet heat.

I place a kiss against her clit then start tracing kisses up her body. I'm happy to see that she's pulled off her dress and is now lay completely bare before me. Her breasts are fuller, there's a little bump showing where the baby is growing.

My baby. Our baby. I stop for a second. Is this weird? Having sex while she's pregnant? No pregnant women can have sex, and it's my baby.

I place gentle kisses on her stomach moving up to her breasts sucking her nipple between my teeth. My finger, still massaging her inner walls. Picking up the pace I add another finger using the heel of my palm to massage her clit.

"Matt, Matt please" she begs, I don't know what she wants but it's hers. I will give her everything. I reach my other hand between us releasing my aching cock, and before my clothes are even fully removed I push into her. Slowly inch by inch savouring the feeling of her tight warm walls wrapped around me.

The sound of pleasure I let out isn't human, and hearing her moans as I stretch her open is almost too much. I still for a second, I need to take a moment or I'm gonna blow my load already. I haven't been with a woman since my last night with Sophie.

I missed her so fucking much, all of her, the pleasure I feel at her walls gripping my cock again is like nothing I have ever experienced. I start thrusting gentler than I did in the past this isn't just fucking. It's a primal need to be with her. Too feel her skin against mine.

"Oh fuck, Matt" she moans in my ear. Gripping my shoulders, her nails are piercing the skin bringing an exquisite type of pleasure with the pain. I came here to talk, I never realized how much I needed this. To make love to her. I can see her back arching, her breath growing shallow and I know she's close. I want us to finish together so I hook my arm under one of her legs allowing me to penetrate deeper.

I thrust a little harder at this new angle feeling my muscles tensing up. Sophie cries out my name as her orgasm hits. Her walls clenching tight around my cock milking me to my own orgasm.
  “Sophie” I moan out, my head against hers as I fill her with my cum. We lay staring for a moment saying nothing before I roll off her to lay beside her. I pull her close, wrapping the comforter over us, her small body pressed against my chest allowing her to fall into a satisfied sleep in my arms. Exactly where she's supposed to be.