Chapter 17 Date Night/Fliming

Start from the beginning

The both of us just laughed. Then I got quiet so we just decided to go downstairs.

Dani came down with a guitar and I'm guessing she was gonna sing so me and Shelby just talked about tonight and what were gonna do.

Dani's P.O.V

I just couldn't stop looking at Hayes and Shleby. Were they dating? Do they have a thing? No they couldn't cause me and Hayes have a thing. And Shelby would never do that to me! But he isn't my boyfriend. So I can't control him. Ugh! This is why I hate feelings! They're so fucking confusing!!

Anyways... the guys were going through the song with me so I can sing along. Ill be singing Skates part, Johnson will sing his part, Glinsky will sing his part and Matt was gonna do the piano since me and him are the only ones who can, but I'm singing so I can't really do it. I mean I can it's just I'm really lazy so...

Matt starts off with the piano and Johnson started with the guitar and me and Glinsky were just standing really to sing

"
Glinsky: I ain't never met a girl like you and you'll never find a man like me, walking out the door, with you on my arm, you can hit me on my phone anytime you want. Got me going bad when you dress like that, girl it's a trap when you act like that ( yeah ) I ain't even mad when you dress like that ( skate ) I know you know you bad when you act like that, oh yeah.

Me: I met her bad bitty from the state of Mississippi really pretty and I want to take her home to see ( my city ) the city
Doing ya thing got me insane walk in the mall and you cop me a chain. I was like damn you got as a flame, ya mom is the only one that you can blame. You so cute girl yeah you is a blessing and I'm the reason that you boyfriend keep flexing, never stop texting every time I see ya name up in my phone. I'm just picturing ya body with that dress and makeup on. You don't even need the makeup save that shit for later. You the baddest thing I seen I'm thanking your creator, girl I see you working like Miley Cyrus be twerking. I'm certain you'll be screaming for me when I close the curtains but it's funny ' Cause I'm the one screaming now for ya baby.' I've been messing with too many girls, I need a lady, hoping you can be the one but you need to show it. And if you prove it to me, all this money girl, well blow it!...

Glinsky: I ain't never met a girl like you and you'll never find a man like me. Walking out the door with you on my arm , you can hit me on my phone anytime you want. You got me going mad when you dress like that, girl it's a trap when you act like that. I ain't eve mad when you dress like that. I know you know you bad when you act like that. Oh ya.

Johnson: On the top spot we do this a lot living at the top attention you caught mine, let's pop a bottle. Good guy, look at what we got, double taste like a stop sign. I thought I'd be home with all of this stuff, but shit I guess I'm not tryna get at you trust me I'm not your average individual yeah. I can slow it down but I ain't talking verses I know what you're worth, in my head I already bought you a purse and much more and I got everything you need, just like a drug store. Oh and before you ask, keep my hands off the haters off my nuts yeah that's what the cuffs for a bunch more chances are coming your way. But I know that you'll take me ( it's crazy ) how people get lost and love mixed up. I'm beginning to daydream of what could be and the things we could do. If you give me your time but tonight all that's in my head is getting to know you and making you mine. You're a straight dime girl, a straight ten like holy moly, me oh my I don't even know where to begin and let's pretend that in this time we're more than friends and I recommend that you and I get familiar...

Glinsky: I ain't never met a girl like you and you'll never find a man like me. Walking out the door with you on my arm you can hit me on my phone anytime you want. Got me going mad when you dress like that, girl it's a trap when you act like that. I ain't even mad when you dress like that, I know you know you bad when you act like that, oh yeah..."