Ch 249: I'm a Dog

Start from the beginning

Galvin doesn't know, but what he knows is that although his family has been standing in the Kjerag for so many years, it can still be said to be nothing before God. If God wills it, he and his family will be driven out of Kjerag by the people, leaving him with nothing in an instant.

But if this is the case, it is absolutely impossible for him to resist, even a trace of resistance. Because all of the Kjerag people knows that without God, there is no Kjerag. If it were not for God, it is impossible for Kjerag to have not suffered natural disasters in a hundred years. It is precisely because of the existence of God that the Kjerag people created a country in a place like Karlan.

All because of God.

Galvin no longer dared to think about it anymore. When he learned that God had taken care of the two sisters, he felt that the sky had fallen. Mephisto could easily see what Galvin was thinking in his heart and smiles, "Mr Galvin, isn't it too early to give up on yourself?"

Galvin looks up at him. His eyes are now bloodshot, "What do you mean?"

"Although your god interrupted our plan, I don't think this is a sign that she wants to join the world, right?" Mephisto says lightly. "The most important reason why I am so sure of it is that because my subordinates and I all made out alive with no casualties."

"What does this mean?"

"What does it mean? Does God love the world? Or something else? I don't understand, but the only thing that is certain is that God does not regard us as enemies." Mephisto squints his eyes, "If she treats us as enemies, with her strength, it is impossible for me to even talk to you."

This startled Galvin.

"Your god has been alive for thousands of years. It is very possible that in her eyes, the whole Kjerag means nothing to them. So, how can they care for a few people?" Mephisto says.

"Then why did they save the Silverash sisters?"

"What did I say?" Mephisto tilts his head, "For an inappropriate example when you are asleep, there are two dogs at the door of the house. A vicious dog is fighting and arguing, what would you do?"

Galvin thought for a moment, and then murmurs, "Shoo them away."

"Correct, get rid of them because they're loud and are disturbing your sleep." Mephisto replied, "But you will not chase them, nor will you help them fight because you and they are not equal. As long as they don't bother you, you let them go. What if they tore their heads and shed blood elsewhere?"

Galvin's eyes brightened little by little: "Yes, why didn't I think about it!? Why didn't I think about it! In God's eyes, I am a dog! I am a..."

Mephisto smiles "That's what it means."

Galvin's heart suddenly opens up: "Yes, that's the truth. It's because I think too much. God never intervenes in Kjerag's affairs. It has been like this for thousands of years! There is no reason to come out at this time. The reason why she took action is entire because we have disturbed them!"

"It good you finally understand."

"Well, you're right, I was too worried." Galvin suddenly feels that Mephisto seemed to be pleased,

"Then what should we do next?"

"Since there is no way to do it on the Holy Road. Then we wait until they return from the snow mountain, or just shift the target to Enciodas. If you can't deal with Enciodas alone, then add us, and he will be nothing more than a dog stuck on a corner."

"...I understand." Galvin nods slowly, "As long as God doesn't intervene, Enciodas will be sent to hell by me like his family. I don't have to do anything to his sister again. In that case, wait for the clan meeting. He wants to take command of the border guards at the meeting, so I will take his head."

"Don't worry. We will cooperate with you." Mephisto replied with a smile, "and will cooperate with you to decapitate his head."

{Rhodes Island's Psychologist}

Ten minutes later, Mephisto walked out of Galvin's house and then stops in front of it.

Not long after, Faust walks out of the shadows.

"I thought it would take me more work to get Galvin to continue to work with us." Mephisto smiles at Faust, "I didn't expect this guy to be so naive. So naive, it's almost laughable."

"Probably It's because you didn't explain the truth to him." Faust says, "A third of the Yeti Squad members were buried by the God of Kjerag, and only the two of us were able to come back because God didn't care about us at all."

Mephisto glances at Faust: "Are you afraid?"

He did not deny it "The power of God is undeniable."

"Rest assured, as long as we do not bother them, they will not intervene again."

"Do you still want to help the one inside to deal with Enciodas?"

"Of course." Mephisto smiles, "We can get a lot of benefits from his death."

"The Yeti Squad has lost a third of their team. If it wears down more, you will not be able to explain that to Frostnova." Faust whispers, "And Galvin and Enciodas are obviously not at the same level as her."

"Don't worry, Faust, I have my own plans." Mephisto comments lightly, "Moreover, why should I care? The only object I want to explain to is Talulah's, and the rest, whether good or bad, has nothing to do with me."

{Rhodes Island's Psychologist}

Draft by Jaq

Proofread by Weebly & HiyashiKisho

Edit by Jaq