"Mom, Dad. This is Yukari. I met her after I got captured during one of our battles." William introduced.

"A pleasure to meet you Ms. Yukari, I'm Edna. Edna Cooper, and this is my husband Larry Cooper." Williams mother introduced.

"H-hi. I-it's a pleasure to m-meet you as well M-Ms Cooper." Yukari stuttered.

"Mom, Dad. After this whole debacle is over Yukari and I agreed to be boyfriend and girlfriend. I hope you can support our decision?" William asked. his parents simply smiled.

"Of course. I'm happy for you son." Larry said.

On the other side of the square Rivers had the fortunate luck of being In a dreaded head lock by his older brother.

"I cant believe 'you' of all people got a girlfriend while on this stupid island. How did you do it Rivers? Huh?" His brother asked.

"Can you piss off and let go of me Garret!" Rivers demanded as he squeezed his head loose from the headlock. "As I was saying, This is my brother Garret. Garret this is Naomi, my girlfriend."

"A pleasure to meet you miss." Garret said.

"You as well." Naomi said.

"Where's mom and dad?" Rivers asked.

"Lawyering up. They heard of how you got tased a while back are wanted to press charges." Garret said.

"That will all be handled tomorrow. All Commanders of the teams are going to that meeting." Rivers said.

"Then I hope you find who's responsible." Garret said.

Davis Brown was pretty eccentric on meeting the family that created St. Gloriana Woman's College. Yet here he was meeting them.

"It's quite an honor to meet you young man. thank you for caring for our daughter." Said the older gentleman shacking Davis's hand.

"The honor is mine sir. I cant say how much of a good friend your daughter has been." Davis said.

"Asami has told us your just as skilled if not more so in tanks. Is that so?" The man asked. Darjeeling covered her blushing face at the mention of her real name.

"Father, I told you not to call me that." Darjeeling said.

"But it's your name sweety. I know you have the whole thing with the school but Asami is a wonderful name." Her mother said.

"I'm not saying its not, it's just embarrassing that Davis knows now." Darjeeling said. Davis chuckled at his friends shyness, however his joyful presence was interrupted by the sound of a new voice.

"Davis Brown!" he heard. Davis groaned and turned to see his father, dressed in his suit and tie like always, walking towards him angerly.

"Dad. What a surprise. I didn't know that you would show up." Davis said. His father reached him and huffed at the remark.

"Of course I would show up. Any parent would show up to revel the chance to tell their child I told them so. I told you this tank business was Ludacris yet here we are now. Look what happened to you. Dirty and repugnant. You should have just done what I told you and gone to school for business studies. You could have then married lovely Elizabeth, and everything would be fine." Davis's father ranted.

"I don't want to study Business I want to work on vehicles. I love getting my hands dirty with oil and the smell of steel is intoxicating. Its what I want to do in life and that's why I do this 'Tank business'." Davis said.