"Whole story." Felix answered.

Jisung nodded. "As you read in the files I've provided you, my life wasn't pleasant. My parents sold me and Tae-uk used me without me knowing. Not so long after being in a relationship with Tae-uk, he abused me and manipulated me. One day I had enough and created a plan to escape with Brian hyung, who was a huge help. I knew that you and KM didn't have the best relationship and that KM was planning on taking you down. I trained myself until Tae-uk trusted me enough to allow me to go onto this mission. It was hard convincing him though, he always wanted me by his side and eyes on me at all times. Until I told him that I'll call him every hour and allow him to place a tracker on me, he can even place cameras into the apartment I would be staying at.

He then agreed without knowing what I was planning. Soon after when I landed in Korea, I got Brian hyung to deactivate all of those devices and he'll join me in Korea later. Soon after I was able to get myself a scholarship to the college we're attending and a job and without knowing I was dorming with Felix. And no, I didn't know that Felix was a part of skz. I never looked into who was a part of skz and didn't care. All I wanted was to live a normal life and well you got the rest of the story from there.

Fast forward about a week ago when I'd died. That was a setup to get you all and Tae-uk to fight against each other. With you all there against Tae-uk he wouldn't suspect that I was alive. The reason why you couldn't feel my pulse was because Wonpil and Brian had developed this drug where it could stop someone's heartbeat and blood flow. After you've been injected with it you have to get the antidote injected in you in an hour or you die."

"Hold up." Jeongin made Jisung pause. "So you're telling me that you basically gambled with your life?! What if we took you instead of calling the paramedics?"

"Speaking about the paramedics, why couldn't we get a hold of them?" Chan added.

"Yes I basically gambled with my life but that was a gamble I was willing to take. And about the paramedics, you didn't recognize them earlier?" Jisung replied.

"Wait so you're telling me that Wonpil and that nurse were- WHAT!? No way! They look nothing like the paramedics we saw!" Hyunjin shook his head.

Jisung laughed. "I guess they went overboard with the make up then."

"We're sorry for lashing out on you and not giving you a chance to explain." Changbin apologized.

Jisung shook his head and waved his hands. "No, no, no there's no need. I get it, I mean it hurted but I mean I did lie to you all for months so it's a common reaction."

"How are you still nice until this day?!" Seungmin asked in shock.

"Ugh shut up!" Jisung groaned. "I've always been nice."

"You sure about that? You were the devil not so long ago." Jeongin reminded him.

Jisung was about to protest until Brian came in. "Sorry to disturb you all but Minho said he wanted to see you all now."

Everyone immediately jumped out of their seats and ran to Minho's room. But the only person who remained seated was Jisung.

"Ji you aren't going?" Brian asked as he noticed the younger still seated.

Jisung shook his head and looked up at the ceiling. "I don't think he would want to see me, I mean," Jisung sighed. "I'm just glad he's safe and alive, that's all I needed."

Brian flicked Jisung's forehead causing him to clutch his forehead in pain. "Why are you two like this?! It's scary how you two share the same brain cell and you rarely have any!"

"Yah!" Jisung whined. "Who was the one who came up with this plan and executed it from the beginning?! I did! And what do you mean?"

"You wouldn't even be here without my help so shut up." Brian rolled his eyes. "And I'm talking about Minho. When I was helping Wonpil check on his vitals he woke up and asked for you. Then later asked me if you hate him. Ugh you two are so tiring!"