15 set up

"Jisung where were you?" Seungmin asked in concern. "You're later than usual."

"You barely have time to eat breakfast," Felix added.

Jisung heard what they were saying but couldn't process it. He was too busy thinking about what Brian had warned him earlier. Avoiding them is out of the question since I live with one of them. I could move out. No, no, no, Felix would suspect something is wrong, and I don't have the money for that. I could make them move with the Elites. Their house is in a secluded area- they'll be somewhat safe. He shook his head. No that won't work- Seungmin and Jeongin aren't even close to them. Wait- what if I set them up? It's possible but the most difficult one will be Seungmin. He practically hates Hyunjin. But he's the only one that has any interest in him-

"Hello? Earth to Jisung!" Jeongin snapped his fingers.

Jisung snapped out of his bubble and saw his friends' concerned faces. 

"You okay there, Ji?" Felix asked in a worried tone. 

He nodded. "Yea, all good."

"You sure? You were spacing out for a while there," Seungmin pointed out.

"Ah, it's just my jobs, nothing much."

They all knew that Jisung was lying but dropped the topic, knowing that the male won't tell them anything.

"I heard from my brother that you took his offer," Felix said with a teasing expression on his face.

Jeongin gasped. "Do you perhaps-"

"Don't you dare finish that sentence," Jisung warned. 

"Why not? I want to hear what he has to say," Minho suddenly appeared causing Jisung to jump in his seat. "Oh, did I scare you? Sorry darling," he added as he wrapped his arms around Jisung.

Trying to move his arms around, Jisung face flushed a light shade of pink. "What do you think you're doing?!"

"Claiming what's mine," Minho possessively stated. 

"Wait, back track a couple of chapters," Chan eyed the two. "Since when did you two became a thing?" 

"No we're not-" Jisung tried to explain.

"We're not dating yet," Minho explained, releasing his hold, taking a seat next the his interest. "We will soon though," He declared. 

Jisung shoot Minho a look. "What makes you so sure that we'll end up together?"

"Because," Minho leaned closer to Jisung's face. "I can make you blush and flustered with the tiniest actions."

"Y-you-"

"For the tenth time, get a room! I get it, I'm fucking single," Felix complained, wanting to stab his eyes out.

"Why don't you just date Changbin?" Minho suggested.

Felix's face started to turn red. "I- w-what?"

Wanting revenge, Jisung joined along with the Cheshire cat's antics. "Yea, why don't you date him? You two are always together and I think you two make a perfect couple."

"T-that's not a valid reason," Felix was about to explode.

"Then what is a valid reason to you?" Hyunjin joined.

Changbin decided to step in. "Guys, stop, you're making him uncomfortable."

"Are you sure that Felix's uncomfortable? Or is it you, that is feels uncomfortable." Seungmin genuinely asked. 

"Why does that even matter?"

Jeongin decided that it was his turn to chime in. "If you're the one that feels uncomfortable then it could mean that you like Felix or have some liking towards him."

"No comment," Changbin averted his gaze to a speck of dust on the table.

"You still didn't answer me," Minho pushed his agenda. "Why won't you two get together?"

"Hyung! Stop pushing it," Felix whined, wanting the earth to swallow him whole.

"I'll stop for now. But just to throw it out there, both feelings are mutual."

With those words, Changbin and Felix were now red as a tomato. Amongst with what was happening, Jisung slowly headed back inside his head. Should I set them up? I mean, Minho did me a favor and played cupid. If I could convince Felix to confess and urge him to move in with Changbin right after, he'll be out of harm's way! Now, what about Seungmin? How am I going to set him up with Hyunjin? Jisung dismissed the thought for the time being. I'll deal with him later. The only person left was Jeongin and Chan. He sighed. They barely talk to each other! How the hell am I going to set them up when they rarely say hi?! He started to bit his lips in frustration. This is harder than escaping-.

"Ji, Sung, JISUNG!" Felix tried to get his friend's attention. 

Snapping out of his thoughts, Jisung blinked a couple of times, confused. "Yes?"

"This is the second time that you've zoned out," Seungmin furrowed his brows in concern. "Are you sure everything is alright?"

"Yea, everything is fine."

Felix gave his roommate a stern look. "We're going to have a talk later."

"But I said I was-"

"No but's," Felix cut off.

Jisung wanted to retaliate but halted when the sound of an alarm went off, indicating that class was starting in a couple of minutes. He could only sigh, nodding in response as he gathered his belongings. Before he left to attend his morning classes, he felt someone's hand softly grabbing his wrist. Turning around, he met with Minho's eyes.

"You and my brother can talk later. Meet me at the front gates after school."

"Pardon?"

"Did I stutter?"

"I- no. But why?"

"Being my secretary is not as easy as it sounds," And just like that he left.

"W-wait!" 

But the male didn't stop in his tracks causing Jisung to pull his hair again. Why is everything a mess today.