16 bruises

Minho has been waiting in front of the school gates for nearly five minutes, and the squirrel boy still has yet to show up. Waiting for another three minutes, he decided to call the male but was answered with voice mail. Ending the call, he scrolled to his brother's contact instead. 

"This is Felix."

"Yongbok, are you with Jisung right now?"

"Huh, I thought he was already with you. Well he isn't here, he left right when class was dismissed."

"Alright thanks, I'll go look for him myself."

"Let me know if you need anything."

Minho hummed before he ended the call. Where the hell is he?! He ran his hand through his hair, attempting to call the male once more.

"Darling, finally picked up!" He sighed in relief. "Where the hell are you!"

"Right behind you, dumb ass."

Turning around, Minho walked towards the male and flicked his forehead. "Did you know how worried I was? I thought you stood me up."

Jisung rubbed the spot where he was flicked. "I wished I did."

"Excuse me?! For you information, I'm going to be your boss soon and you need to treat me with respect."

"Why should I do that? You never respected me. Let's just get this over with- lead the way."

"Pardon?"

"Did I stutter."

"Touché, touché."

Arriving at the multi-million company, Jisung was in awe. "Your parents own this whole building?"

"I guess? Not sure if they own the company or their co-owners. Either way this isn't the only building I work at," Minho bluntly replied. 

Jisung's eyes widened. "This isn't the only place you work at?!"

"I just help out with whatever my parents tell me to do. This is one of them."

"What exactly do you do here? And what other things do you help out with?"

"Well, I'm the President of this company along with Felix ,being the Vice President. We basically go over paperwork and stuff like that. Aside from paperwork and suits, I also organize sponsors and events. As well as manage what videos can or can not be uploaded, at our dance studio. Oh, and if I have time to spare, I would either teach or join a class. There's also a restaurant where I occasionally help prep the meals. Though, that place has formed a sturdy foundation already. So I rarely have to come in." 

Jisung was astonished at Minho's responsibilities. "It seems like you have everything under control. Why exactly do you need a secretary?" 

"Just because I can memorize my tasks given by my parents, doesn't mean that I'm organized. I can remember the things I need to do within the given day but not when and where. I tend to forget to attend certain meetings as well. Plus, I skip work quite often, so I need someone to drag me here. And that person is you," Minho winked.

Before Jisung could comment about Minho's flirting antics, he was interrupted. "Mr. Lee, you're finally here! Please sign off all of those papers over there," She pointed toward the pile of documents on the desk. "And you need to go over these projects," She handed Minho a stack of files. "Oh, and you have a meeting in ten minutes. DO NOT! And I repeat, DO NOT, skip this meeting as you did with the other ones."