35 slap

this is a seungjin chapter so if you're only here for minsung you can skip this chapter, up to you. also this chapter might be bad so beware 👀

With most of the morning classes coming to an end. The campus was filled with students coming in and out of the buildings, either heading to the canteen or their next lecture. Seungmin was on his way to the canteen but he accidentally bumped into someone.

"What the hell?!" A girl said. "Watch where you're goi- Oh why don't you look at that, it's Hyunjin's slut."

Seungmin was going to apologize but with those last two words, he knew who it was. "Oh look, it's the fucking dumbass who wants to get STD's."

"Watch your mouth slut. I could end your petty life with a snap of my fingers." Haeun threatened.

"My name is Seungmin," The dandy boy rolled his eyes in annoyance. "Don't disrespect Thanos like that. He's way better than your ugly ass." Seungmin then scanned Haeun and gagged. "Could you pull down your skirt and button up your shirt. The sight is horrendous to look at."

Haeun was furious, not liking how she was being treated. Raising her arms, she smiled at how Seungmin reacted- his eyes squeezed shut. She swung it back down, hearing a slap echoing throughout the hallway. With that sound, Seungmin was beyond confused when he didn't feel any impact. Slowly opening his eyes, he gasped. But he wasn't the only one that was surprised.

Haeun quickly retracted her hand and stepped back. "H-hyunjin, I didn't m-mean to hit you. I-"

"Didn't I say to not touch what's mine?" Hyunjin glared at her, not caring if one of his cheeks was burning and possibly had a cut.

"But he-" Haeun tried to defend herself.

"But what? Said the truth?" Hyunjin gave Haeun a taunting smirk. "I agree with him though. You're really a horrendous sight to look at. Always having your bottoms covering half of that non-existent ass of yours. With your shirt pulled down, trying to seduce people with your cleavage. Sorry to break it to you, but you're only embarrassing yourself."

Haeun's face was now red with anger and embarrassment. Not knowing what more to say, she  quickly fled the scene. Not caring if he hurt her feelings, Hyunjin quickly turned around to Seungmin and scanned him.

"Are you okay? Did she hurt you anywhere?"

Without realizing, Seungmin softly placed his hands on Hyunjin's cheeks. "Does it hurt?"

Hyunjin shook his head and leaned into Seungmin's touch. "It stings a bit, but I've experienced worst."

Seungmin sighed, forgetting that Hyunjin was a part of the mafia. He retracted his hand from Hyunjin's face and quickly grabbed Hyunjin's hand, leading him to the clinic. Hyunjin being the whip man he is- didn't care where Seungmin was taking him. He could be getting kidnapped and he wouldn't care. All he could think of was Seungmin holding his hand.

When the two arrived at the clinic, Seungmin quickly pushed Hyunjin down on one of the beds. Leaving the male there as he looked for disinfectants, ointment, and a plaster. After finding all of the things he needed. He pulled up a chair in front of Hyunjin and got the disinfectant wipe ready. He leaned closer into Hyunjin's face, ignoring the male's gaze.

"This is going to sting a bit." Seungmin warned before he carefully dabbed the wipe on Hyunjin's cut. Hyunjin winced from the sting that the wipe gave and Seungmin noticed. "Just hang in there a bit more, I'm almost done."

Having Seungmin care for him was a rare sight, so he quietly hummed a response, scared to ruin this moment. The dandy boy was too occupied in treating Hyunjin's wound, where when he was done he didn't realized how close he was from Hyunjin's face. Seungmin's breath hitch as he met eyes with Hyunjin's.

"Y-you're all set." Seungmin said as he backed away from Hyunjin's face.

Cute. Hyunjin thought to himself, cupping the flustered male's face, and pulling him back to give him a soft peck. "Thank you."

Seungmin's eyes widened at the sudden contact and responded with a hiccup. Looking anywhere but at Hyunjin's eyes, he dismissed the gratitude. "It was my fault that you got hurt. This was the least I could do."

"Do not blame yourself for this," Hyunjin softly grabbed Seungmin's chin, making the dandy male look at him. "I was the one who jumped in front of you and took the hit."

Seungmin bit his lips and nodded. 

"Don't bite your lips," Hyunjin swiped his thumb over his love interest's lips. "You're going to make them bleed at the rate you're chewing on them." 

Seungmin was going to say something until he was interrupted by his stomach growl. Someone kill me now. He thought to himself, wanting to hide.

Hyunjin chuckled, finding everything about Seungmin adorable. "Let's go get some food, I'm starving."

"Yea, let's go."

The two were on their way to the canteen but it was a bit of a walk since the clinic was on the other side of campus. Since it was a bit of a walk, Hyunjin decided to use this time to get to know the younger a bit better.

"Wanna play twenty questions?" Hyunjin suggested.

"Sure." Seungmin agreed.

"Okay I'll start." Hyunjin beamed. "What do you like to do, like your hobbies."

"Photography, reading, baseball, and listening to music. Yours?"

"You play baseball?! I wasn't expecting that from you." Hyunjin gasped. "Dancing, Photography, and nowadays I'm into cooking."

"You?! Cooking?! No way." Seungmin teased.

The two asked each other basic questions back and forth, trying to get to know each other better. Until they've reached the last few questions.

"Why do you like me?"

"I'm not quite sure myself. I guess it's because you make me feel safe and happy? I don't know, Jisung said that if someone makes my heart flutter and makes me safe and whatnot. Then I like them more as a friend." Seungmin shrugged. "Why do you like me?"

"Where was the shy Seungmin a moment ago?" Hyunjin teased, which caused him a smack in the head. "Ow." Hyunjin rubbed the back of his head. "I like you because you're you. You don't put on a facade and pretend to be someone else. You treat me like a normal person and not some royal prince. I know it sounds cliche but that's how I feel."

They were already near the canteen, just a few more steps and they'll arrive. Hyunjin then stopped in his tracks. "Then, will you be my boyfriend?"

Seungmin also stopped in his tracks and looked at Hyunjin, with a shock expression on his face. "W-what?"

Hyunjin took a step closer to Seungmin. "I said, do you want to be my boyfriend? I know this is kind of sudden and if you're not ready-"

"Yes." Seungmin cut Hyunjin off.

Hyunjin gasped, not expecting Seungmin to actually say yes. "Wait for real?! Like you're not joking right now? Cause if you are, I'm going to yeet myself into the ocean and cry."

Seungmin giggled at Hyunjin's reaction. Dramatic as always. Seungmin thought to himself.

"Should I take back my answer? Now I wanna say no." Seungmin teased.

Hyunjin grabbed Seungmin's hand and led him into the canteen. "No, you're mine now!"

Seungmin smiled. Jisung's right. Hyunjn does make me feel safe and happy, I should thank him later.