19 cousins

"You have arrived at your destination sir." The cab driver announced.

Jisung thanked the driver as he handed the desired amount for the ride and got out. By the point he arrived at his doorsteps, his wounds had stopped bleeding and dried up. About to enter the building, he was stopped by a man. Another one?! Come on! Jisung groaned, exhausted from the events prior. 

Turning around to face the male, Jisung gasped in shock. "Hyung? What are you doing here?! I thought you left for the states or something."

"Not the states but Busan." Brian shook his head. "Could you let me in? I have important information to discuss with you, and it's been nearly impossible to get in touch with you. You know, I came here almost every day, waiting for an opportunity to talk to you. But it always ended up with me going home with sore legs."

"You know you sound like a creepy stalker, right?" 

The male was about to say something to defend himself, until he noticed Jisung's wounds.

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOU?!"

"Shit," The injured male muttered under his breath. "I can explain after I get these treated." He pointed towards his injuries. 

 "I told you to be careful and not get hurt! What is so hard about that?!"

"You know I can't keep that promise."

The older only shook his head as Jisung gestured him inside. While entering the code to the gate, he told Brian that he should remember it in case something happens. When he didn't receive an answer, he turned around to see Minho punching the daylights out of the male. 

"What the fuck Minho!?" Jisung ran towards the two, pulling Minho away. "Why the hell did you punch him?!"

Minho was about to retaliate until his eyes landed on Jisung's wounds. "What happen to you!? I swear if he did this to you-"  

"Brian didn't do anything- he'll never hurt me. I accidentally scratched my neck and cut my hand while doing something. Now, explain to me why you were punching him."

Minho ignored the question and grabbed his darling's wrist, examining the cut. "You're telling me this deep ass cut was an accident?" He scoffed. "You can't give yourself a deep cut like this by accident, and your neck wasn't an accident either. You can't fool me Jisung. Who did this to you?"

"It is an accident. Stop overthinking. And you never answer-"

"And you never answered mine, we're even." Minho rolled his eyes and landed on Brian. "Would you like to introduce me to someone?"

"U-um, this is Brian hyung, my cousin?" Jisung was unsure where his lie was going but stuck with it. "He just came back from his trip and wanted to see how I was doing. Hyung, this is Minho, my-"

"Boyfriend." Minho finished the sentence, wrapping his arm around Jisung's waist.

Jisung's eyes almost popped out of his sockets. "Get your hands off me! We are not boyfriends and never will be." He spat, trying to get out of the male's grasp. 

"Yet," He smirked, followed by a wink.

Brian looked at Jisung with a warning look. "Jisung, you never told me you have a boyfriend. When were you planning on telling me?"