22 needy

[for my rr: once named, hickeys]

"I wonder where the confident Jisung went..."

Jisung smirked upon hearing this. If he wants a confident Jisung, then he'll get a confident Jisung.

Jisung jerked out of Minho's grasp, causing the male to stumble. Using this opportunity, Jisung's alter ego pushed Minho against the wall, leaving the male between him and the wall. Taking ahold of the cat-like male's hands, he pinned them above his head with one hand while the other was caressing his chin, slowly lifting them to meet his eyes.

"What the hell Jisung." Minho struggled to get free from the male's hold.

Gripping Minho's hands tighter, leaving him to yelp in pain, Jisung leaned closer to Minho's face until their noses touched, and their lips hovering over each other. The confident male smirked, hearing Minho's breath hitch as he squirmed in Jisung's grasp. He continued to lean closer, leaving their lips centimeters apart.

He gazed at Minho's plump lips, seeing how the squirming boy was biting them out of anxiousness. Slowly lifting his gaze away from those glossy lips, he locked his eyes with Minho's, seeing how his face started to heat up. He softly jerked Minho's face aside, leaning towards the male's ears. Letting his hot breath brush against the male's ears, loving how the male's ears quickly turned red.

"Aw, is pretty boy shy?" Jisung seductively whispered. 

"S-stop playi-" Minho flinched as he felt Jisung's breathe on his neck. 

Jisung couldn't help but have a smug look plastered on his face. He loved how much of an effect he had on the male. 

"Hmm, would you like to be marked, kitten?" He kissed the whimpering male's skin.

The little noises that came out of his mouth encouraged Jisung to keep going. Leaving a small trail of kitten kisses down Minho's neck. Finding a particular spot where the male was the most sensitive. Smiling, Jisung was going to leave a mark until he was suddenly kicked in the legs. Feeling Jisung's grip loosen on his wrists, Minho pushed Jisung onto the ground, sitting on top of him and pinning the male's arms to his side.

"There's the confident Jisung, I know. But I don't feel like bottoming today," Minho innocently grins as he slightly grinds on Jisung's member, leaving him to let out a small moan.

Jisung raised a brow and laughed. "And yet, you're grinding on me like a needy kitten."

"Power bottom things," He sang, about to proceed to tease his darling more until someone came interrupted the two. 

"GAHHHH!" Seungmin panicked.

"Why are you- HOLLY MOLLY." Hyunjin screeched.

"What's going o-" Jeongin questioned the two's reaction.

Chan covered Jeongin's eyes. "Nothing."

Felix gasped and took out his phone. "I need a pic of this."

"Really guys, really," Changbin shook his head. "We're in school for crying out loud! And you're about to do-"

Chan covered Changbin's mouth, refusing to accept the reality in front of him. "If you finish that sentence, it's going to make it more real than it already is."

"You guys are nasty," Jeongin peeked through Chan's fingers.

Seungmin finally collected himself. "That's ironic cause they're about to do the nast-"

"Do not finish that," Chan was still denying the scene in front of him.

"Chan, no matter how much you try to deny it, the more it's going to hit you later," Minho commented as he got off of Jisung, holding out a hand to help the male up. Only to get it slapped.

"That's for future me to handle." Chan replied. 

Felix ran up to his roommate, waving the picture he took. "You were so close to getting banged, sorry, not sorry, for being a cockblocker." 

"Delete that!" Jisung tried to snatch Felix's phone, only for the male to put it back in his pockets. 

"No way, this is gold when it comes to blackmail!" 

"Felix!" 

"Jisung!" Felix mocked.

Jisung was about to tackle the male onto the ground and delete the picture himself but his plan came to a halt when a teacher yelled at the group.

"What are you kids still doing here!? Shoo, shoo, out you go!"

They all bowed in apology, quickly leaving the school premises. Arriving at the parking lot that was across from the university, the two "couple" were being interrogated. 

"Are you two dating?" Hyunjin asked. 

Jisung scoffed. "He wishes."

"Be my genie and make my wish come true." Minho joked. 

"I rather die alone than date you."

"And yet, you two were about to fuck." Seungmin pointed out.

"At least he's not dying as a virgin." Felix laughed.

"You're a virgin?" Minho asked in shock.

Jisung wanted the Earth to swallow him whole. "What about it?"

"The things you did earlier said otherwise." Minho shyly said.

"Jisung?!" Jeongin asked in concern but mainly curiosity. 

Jisung was so close to ramming his face into a brick wall. He harshly grabbed Minho's wrist and pulled him away from the group. 

"Are we fucking?" Minho wiggled his eyebrows. 

Abruptly stopping, making sure that they were out of sight from the group's eyes, Jisung glared at the male. 

"Dream on," Jisung spat. "Whatever happened back there stays between us, got it?"

"Or what?" Minho challenged.

Jisung grabbed the older's collars and pulled him down to meet his eyes. "Switch or not, I'll make sure you'll yearn to be a bottom in this relationship."

"Oh, so we're are in a relationship." Minho's mind focused on a particular word. "Though I must say, you're quite a hypocrite. Saying that you rather die than let me fuck you, but you're willing to fuck me- funny."

"Who said anything about fucking you senseless?" Jisung pretended to dust off Minho's shoulders, only to lean closer to the male's ears. "I'm going to leave you high and dry- all needy for me."

Minho returned the favor, unfazed at Jisung's alter ego. "The one who'll be left high and dry is you."

"Says the one who was whimpering earlier- all because of my touch."

Minho didn't deny that he whimpered under Jisung's touch. He knew that the man had a big effect on him. "Uno reverse," He whispered before he attacked Jisung's neck without warning. 

Pinning him against a nearby wall, kissing and sucking Jisung's skin until it turned purple or blue. He could hear soft moans and whimpers coming out of the male's heart-shaped lips, urging him to do more even though his hands were telling him something else. A couple of more hickeys planted on Jisung's milky skin, Minho moved away, smiling at his masterpiece. 

"Picasso would be astonished." 

Jisung shoved Minho further away from him, especially from his neck. Fishing for his phone, his cheeks were turning a light shade of pink as he gasped. Dark spots were littered across his neck in all colors possible after getting his skin sucked.

"Astonished?! More like die from horror!" Jisung panicked. "How am I suppose to hide this!?" 

"Who said anything about hiding?"

"LEE MINHO!" Jisung swung his arm to punch Minho across the face but the male held his fist mid-way. 

"That's my name, darling," He smirked. "What do I owe you the pleasure?"

"You-"

"Is everything okay?" Chan asked in concern when he heard Jisung screaming Minho's name in anger, especially his full name.

i re-edit this chapter and I must say, this is my favorite one (aside from slut, Seungmin slayed)