39 phone calls

TW: mentions of blades, cutting, and su*cide . It's not severe but read at your own risk! 

Seungmin was the first one to arrive at their apartment complex. When he entered Jilix's apartment, Jisung was nowhere to be seen. 

"Of course he won't be here." Seungmin mumbled to himself as he made his way to the living room and plopped himself on the couch. "Should I call him?"

Seungmin dwelled on this thought for a while until he finally made up his mind to call Jisung. "It won't hurt to try." He pulled out his phone and dialed Jisung's number, waiting for him to pick up. After a couple of rings the call was sent to voicemail and Seungmin groaned. "I'm literally the smartest person out of the whole group and this is what I came up with?!"

Suddenly he heard chuckling down the hall, with a dark figure approaching him. "I agree, you're the smartest person out of the whole school and yet you're here alone. Knowing that I'm out and about and could be dangerous."

Seungmin froze as the figure became more viable from the moon light, seeping through the windows. "What do you want?!" Seungmin tried to sound as confident as possible but his voice wavered. The poor boy was scared to death.

Tae-uk, seeing Seungmin's reaction, smirked. He loved it when people feared him and to be honest it turned him on. "I was waiting for Hannie to show but I got a little puppy instead, how fun!" Tae-uk said as he stepped closer to Seungmin and grabbed his jaw, jerking it closer to his face. "I think I'll have some-"

Before Tae-uk could finish his sentence the door was slammed open with a frantic fox and chick gasping for air. "Jisung- who are you?" Jeongin asked as he noticed Tae-uk's and Seungmin's face fairly close to one another.

Felix's eyes widened and pushed Jeongin behind him. "Innie when I say go, you run out of that door and call-"

"Ah, ah, ah!" Tae-uk said as he pulled a knife out of his pockets and pressed it against Seungmin's throat. "If one of you leaves or call anyone, I'll slit his throat and kill him."

Seungmin had completely stopped breathing, Felix tightened his grip on Jeongin's wrist while Jeongin was almost in tears. "What do you want." Felix glared at Tae-uk.

Tae-uk retracted the knife from Seungmin's throat and tossed him aside, causing him to groan as his head hit the ground. "Why is everyone asking what I want? Will you be able to give it to me if I say what I want?"

"Answer the question." Felix repeated himself.

"First off, place all of your devices in front of you. Then step away from the door and come here." Tae-uk commanded, as he glide one of his fingers across the metallic blade, slightly cutting himself.

Felix and Jeongin hesitantly took out their phones and placed it on the ground. They then stepped away from the door and walked towards Tae-uk, where Seungmin was. "Did he hurt you anywhere?" Jeongin asked as he crouched down.

Seungmin shook his head. "No."

Felix and Jeongin let out a sigh of relief that their friend didn't have any injuries or anything major. Felix then looked up at Tae-uk who looked like he was bored out of his mind. "You never answered my question."

Tae-uk stopped playing with his knife and darkened his expression. He yanked Felix up by his collars and slammed him against one of the walls. "Look here you little shit, you are in no position to ask me anything or even command anything out of me."

Felix's mind got a little fuzzy due to the impact that was given to him but was still conscious enough to smirk, causing Tae-uk to tighten his grip on Felix. "Little? Bitch we're the same height, you're just wearing insoles to make you look taller. Also do you know that it's rude to wear shoes in someone's house- URGH"